Reactions: 8 people

newmysteriesbest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres my list.

Gen 3>Gen2>Gen5>Gen1>Gen4

The only Pokemon game I bought first day was Diamond, and that was not worth it at all. This time I know Black 2 will be good so I'm gonna preorder it after I try this out.
Naaah.Gen 3>Gen 1>Gen 2>Gen 4>Gen 5
No. Gen 5 is definitely not at the bottom, and Gen 4 is definitely at the bottom.
In Gen 5 after finishing the game there were few things to do and I got easily bored.

D

Deleted-236924

OP
Heres my list.

Gen 3>Gen2>Gen5>Gen1>Gen4

The only Pokemon game I bought first day was Diamond, and that was not worth it at all. This time I know Black 2 will be good so I'm gonna preorder it after I try this out.
Naaah.Gen 3>Gen 1>Gen 2>Gen 4>Gen 5
No. Gen 5 is definitely not at the bottom, and Gen 4 is definitely at the bottom.
In Gen 5 after finishing the game there were few things to do and I got easily bored.
And that didn't happen in Gen I?
I find that hard to believe.

Charon

Trophies
Website
saiph-charon.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Slovenia
1>7>2>6>3>5>4?

People always comparing "by gens"
without even defining what the heck they actually mean. The pokemon in it? The region structure? the graphics? The story? The legends? The villains? your personal experience while playing in general?...

Lets just pack hundreds of unique creatures into one bunch and another hundred on a different bunch, and then argue about which bunch is better.
Without considering that they had different approaches, ie redoing everything in new or adding evolutions and improving previous gens (which is even directly related to said gen you're comparing it with)...

and so on.

gen x is better than gen y because its the first one you played, were a kid, and didnt actually look for weird stuff to point out.
Nostalgic trash talk ftw.

Reactions: 2 people

bentheechidna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1>7>2>6>3>5>4?

People always comparing "by gens"
without even defining what the heck they actually mean. The pokemon in it? The region structure? the graphics? The story? The legends? The villains?...

Lets just pack hundreds of unique creatures into one bunch and another hundred on a different bunch, and then argue about which bunch is better.
Without considering that they had different approaches, ie redoing everything in new or adding evolutions and improving previous gens (which is even directly related to said gen you're comparing it with)...

and so on.

gen x is better than gen y because its the first one you played, were a kid, and didnt actually look for weird stuff to point out.
Nostalgic trash talk ftw.
Here's why I think Gen 4 is the worst.
Gen 1: Introduced Pokemon
Gen 2: Balanced out flaws with Gen 1, such as making Dark and Steel types as well as making Bugs a little more prominent and Ghosts supereffective on Psychic.
Gen 3: Introduced abilities which massively changed the battle system
Gen 4: All it had was the Physical Special split, which wasn't THAT big.
Gen 5: Best story

Charon

Trophies
Website
saiph-charon.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Slovenia

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I will always adore Gen 1 but you can't deny it's got some huge problems.

1st-gen-problems.png
Toxic still turns into regular poison if you switch out, BTW.
Source?

Not in 4th gen it didn't, I haven't played 5th gen all that much.
Toxic becomes regular poison when a battle ends, but it doesn't stop being severe poison if you switch out, I'm pretty sure.
At least not in Gen V.
Correct.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious +1