Country
Mexico

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wow!!! i cant believe it!!.... like how many steps took? , i think i will have to trade a pokemon holding that item :) thx

I was hatching eggs, riding the bike.
After you hatch 6 eggs, what would in my case be around 56.000 steps, it evolves easily!
Just prevent it from fainting and it's easy :lol:

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone teach me how to trade with friends? also i wanna test if i can send off a keldeo (i removed his medal so it should work) for any pokemon, doesnt matter which
my friend code is: 1163 5899 1878

Roxasorg13

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wow!!! i cant believe it!!.... like how many steps took? , i think i will have to trade a pokemon holding that item :) thx

I was hatching eggs, riding the bike.
After you hatch 6 eggs, what would in my case be around 56.000 steps, it evolves easily!
Just prevent it from fainting and it's easy :lol:
i LoLed hahahaha

can somebody trade me anypokemon with soothe bell over wifi? thx !!!

PanayiotisHoulia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Could someone help me ?
i have a R4i gold 3ds [from r4ids.cn] and i runned the clean rom and the patched rom and failed...
I have the latest wood 1.49 and i formatted the sd card. Do you want the card's PCB in photo? Should I wait for the r4ids.cn team to make wood 1.50 which may support the clean rom? But i want to play it as soon as it can be.... Help........!

Rokumaru7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a r4i sdhc 3ds and at first the game worked with ttmenu,but it had the freeze while saving problem but then I changed the micro sd and it worked with ttmenu.then I discovered that this problem appears depending of your micro sd.To all of you guys who have this problem just try changing the micro sd card.oh and i didnt used any programs like panasonic sd formatter.hope this helps
P.S:Im using a sandisk to make it work.
Edit:it doesnt worked anymore after i got past the second city :(

PanayiotisHoulia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have a r4i sdhc 3ds and at first the game worked with ttmenu,but it had the freeze while saving problem but then I changed the micro sd and it worked with ttmenu.then I discovered that this problem appears depending of your micro sd.To all of you guys who have this problem just try changing the micro sd card.oh and i didnt used any programs like panasonic sd formatter.hope this helps
I did what you said, on a Kingston sd card and on a Silicon Power with the same result; FAIL

ShizzleMyNizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rate my team , about to hit the first gym :)
ZuHw6.jpg

Rate my team , about to hit the first gym :)
ZuHw6.jpg

It's about the same as everyones team lol and its okay

Jude2010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I think I found out why the game freezes, on an R4i -SDHC 3DS (with DSTT YSMenu), when you get asked for your name

Turn off DMA it seems to work when its off .. but the game still freezes when you try to save :(

Sandman00009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys just wondering if someone could help me out. Im playing White 2 ive finished the 8th gym and im on the boat ive received the plasma key and when i go upstairs to the electric gate it wants me to put a password in. Sadly its in jap and idk what it is any one have any ideas?

Edit: figured it out. If anyone has any troubles heres the passwords ゼクロム for Black 2, or レシラム for White 2.

ShizzleMyNizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I saw everyone literally had the same team so once I finished pokemon white 2 I started pokemon black 2

What my teams gonna be:

Darmanitan
Keldeo
Scrafty
Whimscott
Magnezone
Dragonite or Garchomp

So what do you guys think :D

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I set my Lv9 Riolu's happiness to 255 using PokeGen and he evolved to Lv10 Lucario using desmume-0.9.8-win64.
Then I changed Lucario's ability back to Magic guard using PokeGen again.
So much more convenient than messing with the sdcard on my NDSTWO for backups and patching files!

:grog: :teach:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!