ROM Hack Pokemon Black Ruby & White Sapphire

pokenoobz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Garuthebest said:
Yes i hope this is going to have the normal story and everything.Hoping that u well make a new emerald version too.Plz dont give up

I think it is safe to say that this project has been cancelled, they probaly would have just released a virus anyways...

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pokenoobz said:
Garuthebest said:
Yes i hope this is going to have the normal story and everything.Hoping that u well make a new emerald version too.Plz dont give up

I think it is safe to say that this project has been cancelled, they probaly would have just released a virus anyways...

I question your motives after seeing all these virus question threads you post in.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokenoobz said:
Garuthebest said:

WTF are you talking about? This hack doesn't have a virus and neither does Bloody Platinum, stop saying that.

D

Deleted User

Seriously its getting annoying with the "virus this and virus that" like others said you probably got it off a bad site.

Reactions: 1 person

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pokenoobz said:
Garuthebest said:

You're an idiot. I think it's safe to say it hasnt been cancelled, is it wrong to postpone it or slow work down to study and do other work?

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
6Toushiro9 said:
pokenoobz said:
Garuthebest said:

You're an idiot. I think it's safe to say it hasnt been cancelled, is it wrong to postpone it or slow work down to study and do other work?

6Toushiro9,

Never mind him, he did this "virus" thing with all other pokemon hacks here.
He either has bad experience with virus "hack" or he is a small kid, or both
tongue.gif

Twanny Bizzle-Th

Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
yugix said:
6Toushiro9 said:
pokenoobz said:
Garuthebest said:

6Toushiro9,

Never mind him, he did this "virus" thing with all other pokemon hacks here.
He either has bad experience with virus "hack" or he is a small kid, or both
tongue.gif

...or a spammer! cuz he know damn well that nobody here would ACTUALLY release a virus...

Twanny Bizzle-Th

Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
boktor666 said:
It's really funny to necropost/reply to it. No really, stop.

...Yeah, sorry...I guess you're right. It's just when I first saw the virus comment it was on my post, I thought it was like an innocent post or something, he's just askin a reasonable question, or whatever...but then I started seeing it on other folks thread and then he made his own thread saying that he had made a hack that was virus free or something

...It's just kinda annoyed me a little...Okay, I'm done with it. You're right, I was in the wrong.

Reactions: 1 person

Dr.Aqua

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pokenoobz said:
Garuthebest said:

Yes it has been cancelled but its not fair for u tosay this would have been a virus -_-

LoLRobinLoL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh, but why did you cancel BR WS?
It would be cool, if you continue this, because this is the best hack I ever have seen in my life.
Please don't give up!!
If you give up, (hope you don't give up), share the "beta" of this hack.
And if you continue this hack, I could help with spriting.
LoLRobinLoL.
EDIT: Oh and I could translate this hack into german.

D

Deleted-236924

From reading the first post, this hack was supposed to be made by only using tools.
That means anyone here could be able to complete this on their own without having any actual romhacking skill.

D

Deleted User

So wait... it says 0% still at the first thing, but it's been almost a year...?

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
let's this thread die for while, and don't trying reviving this and ask when it will finished. is never finished since no anyone will working on this. so bye.... and don't hoping about remake gen 3, most of remix music is not free (actually they won't give permission you using on you mod), if you remix them is not simple as you think. map hacking is, serious not simple as you think....

is seems abandoned so don't ask again =="

Let's don't ask in here, don't trolling in here, since is useless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill