XP
Country
United States
RebornX said:
V3 will be awesome can't wait
tongue.gif
Yep, I think i might stay up all night for this and get my wii fully hacked
tongue.gif

Amazingly I stopped download Samurai warrior 3 but found new link and downloaded 3 files on accident -.- supposed to download Arc rise fantasia... hate this so much right now lol

T4-Pod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Sorry if this was already asked, and sorry if this question is a complete waste of space.
But are all the Pokemon names already translated? Just curious.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yellow-SH said:
It does nothing... There isn't another way to do it ? :/

The patched ROM is zero because the patching failed. When you use a patching script or xDelta GUI, it won't tell you if it failed and won't display the error. If you patched with the normal release of the ROM, try the DSTT/TTDS version of the patch. People having issues with the regular one have been having better luck it.

I'm starting to wonder if the DSTT/TTDS patch doesn't care if the ROM has been patched before or not. Its the only explanation I can think of for it working when the normal ROM doesn't. Sadly can't find guaranteed clean dump to test my theory.

Also, YAY v3. I read a bit of the change log and like what I see. I wish I had the time to seriously play B/W as I really want to try it out (game and patch).

UPDATE: I tried patching a clean ROM with the normal patch and it didn't work. Again, unless something is wrong with the ROM (which I doubt at this point), the patch, xDelta, or some combination of the two is causing the problem. I don't understand how its either as people are using the same patch and version of xDelta (I think) to patch what should be the same ROM. I don't know if the OS you are running might cause the problem as I've tried patching on my Mac and Windows laptop (with the same ROM and patch using the xDelta scripts and GUI that have worked for other people) and had the same results (errors out and doesn't patch).

I've read that patching with xDelta changes stuff in the ROM file. That is why you can't patch a patched ROM (usually). Does anyone know how I check what has been changed? I think its the ROM ID but can't remember. Even if it is the ROM ID, not sure how to find out what it is.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
T4-Pod said:
Sorry if this was already asked, and sorry if this question is a complete waste of space.
But are all the Pokemon names already translated? Just curious.
Yes, the names have been translated but not localized.

-----------------

And before loads of people start asking when v3 will be out, I believe that it will be out later today. So just sit back and be patient
wink.gif

Monkfish Esq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Quick question, is the bug fixed with the shops? where it displays "$item" or "$medicine" in the top left corner when you buy one of the respective items at a shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp