Hacking Pokemon B/W- Working :D

obito

I can have a title?! :O
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
guise, Pokemon white (patch by milady) is working perfectly on my acekard 2i running 1.71

How about you guys?

Xeology

Trophies
Website
tempestdev.com
XP
Country
United States
obito said:
guise, Pokemon white (patch by milady) is working perfectly on my acekard 2i running 1.71

How about you guys?

No, no its not. Infact I thought this was in relation to the SDHC issue so I wasted a good bit of my time trying this. If it works you should say what issue you were having previously, there are alot of people waiting on the SDHC fix and this could be considered misleading. But I will happily notify that it does not fix the on going issues and this is an old patch, it is just the HEX patch, possibly an inferior version.

CAUTION: This does not fix the SDHC issue.

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giratina16 said:
What's the SDHC issue? It works perfectly for me.

i would like to know also i got 10 or more friends who got the rom from the same source i did,and all of us can play it fine (like 4-5 4GB's users 2-3 8GB users the rest IDK)

also before anyone does don't ask for the source that info can't be posted here and can be found easy by just searching

Zurren

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
giratina16 said:
What's the SDHC issue? It works perfectly for me.

QUOTE(kingofgamesgx @ Sep 24 2010, 02:39 PM) i would like to know also i got 10 or more friends who got the rom from the same source i did,and all of us can play it fine (like 4-5 4GB's users 2-3 8GB users the rest IDK)

also before anyone does don't ask for the source that info can't be posted here and can be found easy by just searching
http://gbatemp.net/t255065-pokemon-black-akaio
http://gbatemp.net/t255234-pokemon-b-w-tro...-micro-sd-cards

Uh. One the threads about that was right below this one.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8GB acekard user here with akAIO 1.7.1. It has never crashed or glitched once, I have even put the english patch and cheats on and it is still fine.

I don't even get a crash when entering the Union room as most users have reported.

Xeology

Trophies
Website
tempestdev.com
XP
Country
United States
lolololol, you know what I really hate guys? The people who go around when there is a whole discussion explaining about how the SDHC issue is random cards not working that are SDHC but persist on going around saying "well mine works" or "thats not true, mine works". I mean seriously. Are they brain dead? Unable to read everyone saying it does NOT AFFECT ALL SDHC CARDS BUT ALOT OF THEM? For instance, a sandisk class 2 4gb doesnt work yet the 8gb class 2 does. I got a theory, either they are being A**H***** saying that theirs work and other people's dont or they are just way to dumb to read. Either way the posts only clutter up the issues that people post looking for answers, mislead people, piss people off looking for answers or trying to answer. STOP BEING ANNOYING NOOBS. Maybe with a little less clogging up by this BS "1T W0RK5 4 M3" we would have had a fix for this issue instead of waiting till the end of time for AKAIO 1.8.

Thankyou, my rant is done, now maybe we could procede with some USEFULL and HELPFULL discussion geared towards this issue instead of a bunch of morons trying to invalidate the issue. Here are some links where people can provide REAL feedback. Now please oh please admins, close threads like this, starting with this one, so we may get some progress!

http://gbatemp.net/t255234-pokemon-b-w-tro...-micro-sd-cards (SDHC Card Discussion)
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=255...0&start=120 (Link to mention of 1.8, I also got the same response from AKAIO staff on IRC)

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xeology said:
lolololol, you know what I really hate guys? The people who go around when there is a whole discussion explaining about how the SDHC issue is random cards not working that are SDHC but persist on going around saying "well mine works" or "thats not true, mine works". I mean seriously. Are they brain dead? Unable to read everyone saying it does NOT AFFECT ALL SDHC CARDS BUT ALOT OF THEM? For instance, a sandisk class 2 4gb doesnt work yet the 8gb class 2 does. I got a theory, either they are being A**H***** saying that theirs work and other people's dont or they are just way to dumb to read. Either way the posts only clutter up the issues that people post looking for answers, mislead people, piss people off looking for answers or trying to answer. STOP BEING ANNOYING NOOBS. Maybe with a little less clogging up by this BS "1T W0RK5 4 M3" we would have had a fix for this issue instead of waiting till the end of time for AKAIO 1.8.

Thankyou, my rant is done, now maybe we could procede with some USEFULL and HELPFULL discussion geared towards this issue instead of a bunch of morons trying to invalidate the issue. Here are some links where people can provide REAL feedback. Now please oh please admins, close threads like this, starting with this one, so we may get some progress!

http://gbatemp.net/t255234-pokemon-b-w-tro...-micro-sd-cards (SDHC Card Discussion)
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=255...0&start=120 (Link to mention of 1.8, I also got the same response from AKAIO staff on IRC)

The Brain dead thing is when the issue has been discussed for months amongst tempers and some muppet makes a new fucken topic and goes "guess what I just discovered, certain SDHCs don't work on the acekard."

FUCK! you don't say...... Have a read through the acekard forum first.

Xeology

Trophies
Website
tempestdev.com
XP
Country
United States
Mantis41 said:
Xeology said:

The Brain dead thing is when the issue has been discussed for months amongst tempers and some muppet makes a new fucken topic and goes "guess what I just discovered, certain SDHCs don't work on the acekard."

FUCK! you don't say...... Have a read through the acekard forum first.

Well first off, that could not have been directed towards me because I have not started a discussion on this topic. Second, this game could not have been disscussed for months considering its been out only for a week or two lol. As for the morons starting new discussions, yeah alot of people do it, but some of the cases are because the originals get so clogged up you cant pull anything usefull.

No Name Trowa Barton

Namaiki iun-ja naiyo™
Trophies
Website
www.NoNameTrowaBarton.com
XP
Country
United States
just posting to say the offical copy i got a week ago on saterday works fine. even the IR works and the video chat works on my DSi LL however there is a issue when i put it in my friends dsi thats american it dosnt show on the menu. isnt that odd?

i also own a acekard 2i and have tryed the game on 2 dshc cards both it freezes before entering the game world at 2 points

point 1. after creating a new game before the city is shown.
point 2. after loading a saved game
point 3. after getting the monkey before the first gym.

in my offical game i am just past houin city heading to the north to get my zoroark ^^

EpE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BobTheJoeBob said:
You really shouldn't be making new threads to announce that it's working for you.

I agree, some people are upset because of this... works for some and not for others

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got upset last night because I have posted time and time again that the only way to fix the SD issues on the Acekard is to buy a better SD, and still people ignore these comments and keep discussing the issues endlessly. I have started to stay out of these discussions as I was getting annoyed.

We then have this thread simply saying "Hey! My acekard is going great how about yours?" to which I reply "all good here with specs." We then get several posters saying that it bugs them to see people posting “mine is working comments”

So.... What is the point of the “mine is working” comment?

If we post mine is working with XXX hardware and XXX firmware, others could use this information to purchase the right SD and setup for their acekards and then they too can join the band of "hey mine is working great too!"

Unfortunately people don’t seem to want to hear that there SD is stuffed and that they need a better one for the acekard to work properly.

Edit: These discussions are not isolated to Pokemon B&W but go back to Lego Harry Potter, Castlevania and other games.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Mantis41 said:
I got upset last night because I have posted time and time again that the only way to fix the SD issues on the Acekard is to buy a better SD, and still people ignore these comments and keep discussing the issues endlessly. I have started to stay out of these discussions as I was getting annoyed.

We then have this thread simply saying "Hey! My acekard is going great how about yours?" to which I reply "all good here with specs." We then get several posters saying that it bugs them to see people posting “mine is working comments”

So.... What is the point of the “mine is working” comment?

If we post mine is working with XXX hardware and XXX firmware, others could use this information to purchase the right SD and setup for their acekards and then they too can join the band of "hey mine is working great too!"

Unfortunately people don’t seem to want to hear that there SD is stuffed and that they need a better one for the acekard to work properly.

Edit: These discussions are not isolated to Pokemon B&W but go back to Lego Harry Potter, Castlevania and other games.

I read another on another forum that someone got their card Acekard 2i working with a class 2 SD card. I can't even get mines to work and it's a Kingston class 4 SDHC card...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one