Gaming PokeBank and Hacked PKMN Question...

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It doesn't generate correct ones. Try trading one of the computer generated Pokemon on Black/White 1/2, and see what I mean.

i dont think thats right. I've used pokesav a lot to generate themed L1 teams in b/w/1/2 like all horses, all mew-like, eatable.
and i never had any trouble trading them between games. and though I'm not going to send them through the bank, I'm pretty positive they could make it through (based on the fact that other peoples L1 shiny perfect hidden ability lugias made it through too)

Reactions: signz

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
surfing pikachu has existed as far back as gen one, where it was a prize for beating pokemon stadium where it even had its own animation using a surfboard (and unlocked a funny minigame in pokemon yellow)

flying pikachu I believe has been an event pokemon in gen 3? and more recently could very rarely be catched together with surfing pikachu, using the pokewalker

Reactions: cearp

greatfire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There was no way to get a legal Surfing Pikachu in Gen V since you couldn't transfer pokemon with HM moves from Gen IV into Gen V and there wasn't an event for it.
But there was a Flying Pikach Event in Gen V (ANA Pikachu) and it can be transported into a Gen VI game without problems if it is legal.

Scorpiopt

Trophies
XP
Country
There was no way to get a legal Surfing Pikachu in Gen V since you couldn't transfer pokemon with HM moves from Gen IV into Gen V and there wasn't an event for it.
But there was a Flying Pikach Event in Gen V (ANA Pikachu) and it can be transported into a Gen VI game without problems if it is legal.

Never understood with the fuck HM moves are a barrier wen transferring mons is just retarded that this has been the case for ages

Reactions: earny

PanCyan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah you can transfer the flying pikachu. I Have him on my Y version. The only problem there is no fly animation for pikachu so he just kinda flickers off the screen. :(

Crumb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just use pokedit and pokegen for creating '' Legal '' mons, afterwards pokecheck and its all good, have 50 mons waiting

Scorpiopt

Trophies
XP
Country
Some people are saying that the real reason Pokebank is delayed is so they can improve the hack checks... Is this true? Really want to send my Arceus through...

doubt it seen a lot of bullshit lately ,the delay is probably due to the fact that nintendo's network is stuck on 1999 and needed to upgraded with new servers

Reactions: Deleted-236924

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol