ROM Hack Pokémon Black & White Deluxe

Drockein

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Amazing work!
i have a problem with this ---> Scyther --( Lvl Up w/ Metal Coat )--> Scizor, i did that, but nothing happen in two Lvl up
another question is: where I get a Glameow and corsola?
thanks! (:

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
One thing I find a bit weird, I used the Trainer Editor and gone thru the trainers, on ghetsis's gliscor, u gave it toxic orb and acrobatics, i suggest flying gem>toxic orb.
Yeah, but really, that part of the game is not yet finished so don't mention it yet.

One year ago, when I started some random edits, I thought that a Toxic Orb was consumable. But it isn't. It will be changed.

Amazing work!
i have a problem with this ---> Scyther --( Lvl Up w/ Metal Coat )--> Scizor, i did that, but nothing happen in two Lvl up
thanks! (:
Thank you!

Try to level it up at night if it's day, or try to level it up at day if it's night.
It only evolves during a certain time of the day. That will be fixed in the next beta version.

You can find Corsola at the very beginning of the game.
Glameow are rarely foudn at the Pinwheel Forest Outside route, but they can also be found on Route 16 (MIND: from beta 0.0 to beta 0.8! Wild Pokémon will be drastically changed in the upcoming beta version!!)

Also, could you tell me more about your team?

Drockein

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
One thing I find a bit weird, I used the Trainer Editor and gone thru the trainers, on ghetsis's gliscor, u gave it toxic orb and acrobatics, i suggest flying gem>toxic orb.
Yeah, but really, that part of the game is not yet finished so don't mention it yet.

One year ago, when I started some random edits, I thought that a Toxic Orb was consumable. But it isn't. It will be changed.

Amazing work!
thanks! (:
Thank you!

Try to level it up at night if it's day, or try to level it up at day if it's night.
It only evolves during a certain time of the day. That will be fixed in the next beta version.

You can find Corsola at the very beginning of the game.
Glameow are rarely foudn at the Pinwheel Forest Outside route, but they can also be found on Route 16 (MIND: from beta 0.0 to beta 0.8! Wild Pokémon will be drastically changed in the upcoming beta version!!)

Also, could you tell me more about your team?

Ok, thanks! my scyther level it up at day an evolve. i find corsola, glameow not yet.

sometimes the game freezes and I restart, this happens after of win the fitfh medal.

My team for the moment is:
Scizor Lvl. 53
Krookodile Lvl 50
Sceptile Lvl. 48
Emboar Lvl. 48 (I think I'll change for darmanitan)
Raichu Lvl. 45
Seadra Lvl. 37

Fabfab947

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think I will do it all a second time if there are so many changes
Also I will try it in a nuzlock way. That must be fun :)

cuogus94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi oxnite...first of all, you have done a great work! by the way, i'm in second gym's city....there i've found a trainer that want a glameow for a riolu...where can i find glameow?

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, thanks! my scyther level it up at day an evolve. i find corsola, glameow not yet.

sometimes the game freezes and I restart, this happens after of win the fitfh medal.

My team for the moment is:
Scizor Lvl. 53
Krookodile Lvl 50
Sceptile Lvl. 48
Emboar Lvl. 48 (I think I'll change for darmanitan)
Raichu Lvl. 45
Seadra Lvl. 37
That's a cool team, thanks for telling. Keep me updated on your progress and tell me about the things you (don't) like!

That's cool to hear. The new version will be released in the first week of June!

hi oxnite...first of all, you have done a great work! by the way, i'm in second gym's city....there i've found a trainer that want a glameow for a riolu...where can i find glameow?
Thank you for the compliment!

Glameow are rarely found at the Pinwheel Forest Outside route, but they can also be found on Route 16 (MIND: from beta 0.0 to beta 0.8! Wild Pokémon will be drastically changed in the upcoming beta version!!)

I.care.0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

It is beyond fun, believe me. If you like nuzlockes, actually not knowing what the hell you team will be because of the sheer number of options while not having the balance problems of a randomlocke is simply amazing.

cuogus94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ok thanks =) so, in the final version there will be a lot of changes, isn't it? i think it's better re-start the game with the final version ^^

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
oxnite, when the final version be ready? just to get an idea and continue studying until that time hehe
I'm not sure yet. But there will be a new beta release in two / three weeks, beta 0.85 version. It will have many changes and it will very much near the final version.
The main difference is that the East side of Unova will not be edited yet, however, that part will be edited in the final version.
Other slight changes might occur in the final version but not much, so.. expect the new beta version soon.

ok thanks =) so, in the final version there will be a lot of changes, isn't it? i think it's better re-start the game with the final version ^^
Yep, there will be a lot of changes! I actually randomly placed the Pokémon, but I'm thinking of new Pokémon locations and things like that, to add more diversity to the game. I'm sure you people will like it!

Drockein

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
oxnite, when the final version be ready? just to get an idea and continue studying until that time hehe
I'm not sure yet. But there will be a new beta release in two / three weeks, beta 0.85 version. It will have many changes and it will very much near the final version.
The main difference is that the East side of Unova will not be edited yet, however, that part will be edited in the final version.
Other slight changes might occur in the final version but not much, so.. expect the new beta version soon.

Yep, there will be a lot of changes! I actually randomly placed the Pokémon, but I'm thinking of new Pokémon locations and things like that, to add more diversity to the game. I'm sure you people will like it!

OK, thanks for the answer, then I'll be waiting
A last question, where I can find the magmarizer and electrizer?? not bother you more

D3adCl0wn

Trophies
XP
Country

OK, thanks for the answer, then I'll be waiting
A last question, where I can find the magmarizer and electrizer?? not bother you more
you can get an electirizer in the end-game of the original patch, but I don't know if Oxnite put one in his latest patch.

Flintiex

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Oxnite, I came across your thread on 'Emerald double battles'. I've been attempting to get them to work properly also but I'm having the same problems that you had. The blank text I can somewhat cope with but the problem with the bottom menu during the fight is irritating me :X

tagbattle03.png

Was just wondering if you'd found any solution or fixes to the problem?

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Electirizer, Magmarizer, Protector and what not will be available in the next beta version (0.85), to be released probably within about two weeks.

I found murkrows on Route 7.... in the morning. Should they appear at night? Also, the status of the protector, and the magmerizer, and the electerizer?
There's no function in B/W to make Pokémon only appear on a certain time of the day. It has been replaced by seasonal changes. Anyway, it doesn't really mind since Murkrow are active during daytime, too.

Hi Oxnite, I came across your thread on 'Emerald double battles'. I've been attempting to get them to work properly also but I'm having the same problems that you had. The blank text I can somewhat cope with but the problem with the bottom menu during the fight is irritating me :X

tagbattle03.png

Was just wondering if you'd found any solution or fixes to the problem?
No, I have not found a solution for it yet. However, that's not the biggest problem since the error only happens when playing on DeSMuME emulators. If you find a solution for the text box error, please tell me!

and in the beta o.85 there will be kanto's starter? (not in the beggin of the story)....i like charizard so much xD
Sorry, it will be available in the final version but not yet in the upcoming beta version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays