Hacking Plugin path interference problem

Lobsterone

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a Vita used, it came with Henkaku 3.65 and an official 4GB Sony card.
Vitashell and Maidump are on the card, and by now I'm somewhat familiar with these 2 apps and can install games on the card (ux0). The thing is, I tried installing plugins like NONPDRM and VSHMENU but these don't work, and I'd really like to use these plugins - however, I discovered that there is a config.txt in two places (ux0) and (ur0), which might be causing an interference or something, but I'm too new at this to be sure.

Anyway, I'm getting an SD2VITA and 256GB card soon, so what would your best advice be for a noob? Something like:
1: install the SD2VITA (tutorials seem easy enough to follow) and maybe delete config.txt from one of the locations?
2: format 256GB card in the VITA
3: put 256GB card in the PC and copy MAIDUMP, VITASHELL, NONPDRM and VSHMENU PLUGINS to (ur0)

Would this work? Feedback is appreciated. Thanks

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a Vita used, it came with Henkaku 3.65 and an official 4GB Sony card.
Vitashell and Maidump are on the card, and by now I'm somewhat familiar with these 2 apps and can install games on the card (ux0). The thing is, I tried installing plugins like NONPDRM and VSHMENU but these don't work, and I'd really like to use these plugins - however, I discovered that there is a config.txt in two places (ux0) and (ur0), which might be causing an interference or something, but I'm too new at this to be sure.

Anyway, I'm getting an SD2VITA and 256GB card soon, so what would your best advice be for a noob? Something like:
1: install the SD2VITA (tutorials seem easy enough to follow) and maybe delete config.txt from one of the locations?
2: format 256GB card in the VITA
3: put 256GB card in the PC and copy MAIDUMP, VITASHELL, NONPDRM and VSHMENU PLUGINS to (ur0)

Would this work? Feedback is appreciated. Thanks

Just transfer stuff in ux0 tai to ur0 tai except for ux0 config. then put the lines in ur0 config file for the plugins transfered. Then can delete ux0 tai folder. Ur0 is the internal space

Can’t format 256G card in vita. There’s other steps u have to do to step up card. Some image file u have to put on them format it. And that’s on pc. Then after just copy all your Sony memory card directories to it. Then refresh live area in vitashell

Also like above user said, autoplugin is a great app to assist with some of the process

Last edited by Tri-Z,
Reactions: Lobsterone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: :shit: +1