Homebrew PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

tbclandot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
data_input-v3 zip is copied correctly to the alh9 and I still get the same firm.0bin error so aggravating why can't it be easy??

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
data_input-v3 zip is copied correctly to the alh9 and I still get the same firm.0bin error so aggravating why can't it be easy??
Show me the contents of your A9LH folder. You need the contents of the zip file to be in the a9lh folder, not the zip file itself.

It is easy, just as long as you follow the guide.

tbclandot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here we go please help man!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 9.02.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 9.02.14 PM.png
    267.8 KB · Views: 159

tbclandot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright just fixed that hopefully as simple as that I appreciate you friend!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nope that didn't fix it same firm.0bin error any other ideas from the screenshot?

Dannyo15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright just fixed that hopefully as simple as that I appreciate you friend!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nope that didn't fix it same firm.0bin error any other ideas from the screenshot?

Redownload your data input from here https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax
Youre file are a different size and the modified time is different too. The firms you have are bigger. And thats probably whats causing the error.

Dannyo15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No they are not. Macs just use a different (stupid) method for calculating filesizes.

Ah ok. I figured since his secret sector was the "correct" size the other files were not the right ones. But I see you guys have been helping in the other thread he made so nevermind.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ah ok. I figured since his secret sector was the "correct" size the other files were not the right ones. But I see you guys have been helping in the other thread he made so nevermind.
No problem. Also, for the record, the "Date modified" of his files are no different to mine.

Dannyo15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem. Also, for the record, the "Date modified" of his files are no different to mine.

Eh everything I just downloaded to check is an hour earlier than his. Im on my phone though so who knows. But oh well. Hopefully he can figure out what's wrong.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Eh everything I just downloaded to check is an hour earlier than his. Im on my phone though so who knows. But oh well. Hopefully he can figure out what's wrong.
Looking back, you're right, there is a difference of a few hours for each file. Timezones, maybe? or maybe a Mac quirk, I suppose. I'm sure it's not much of an issue, at any rate. I'm fairly certain his issue is due to not having the files (specifically SafeA9LHInstaller.dat) in the right place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: