Hacking Please help me

An92ty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I unlocked my V1 erista switch with a picofly but when I try to make a backup or create the emmc it gives me the following error "Your eMMC is initialized in slower mode" what do I do please help me

rull_bull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
No dont mess with the emmc, change your resistors on the modchip.

Cmd and dat01 to 100ohm.

This issue is in almost every thread and so is this advice.

Reactions: An92ty

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay I thought there was Erista V1 (unpatched) and Erista V2 (patched). But I guess I have that wrong then :)
Unpatched model V1 supports the RCM method with either a jig or a chip such as the RCM-X86. For the novice user, then the jig is all you need along with an RCM Loader to boot into your custom firmware. Otherwise, for the V2 patched models, then a HWFLY chip is required. This shouldn't be your first, second or even third time with soldering. You must have plenty of experience before installing this chip, as there are very small points on the motherboard that you can accidentally bridge or pull off.

I highly suggest you give your Switch to a professional like a modding or mobile phone repair store, so that they can do it for you.

Reactions: An92ty and BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: luke try not to say "for instance" or "etc." in a post challenge, level impossible