Status
Not open for further replies.

rasputin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been here years, but can no longer stomach this site after having mods/admins reading my private messages. Every time I think about it I feel physically ill.

You can respond to this, but I assure you I won't be reading any reply. Please just delete my account.

I hope someone treats you the same one day, I bet you won't like it.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Mods can't read your private messages unless someone has reported that message.

By the way, is it the piracy link that you posted on someone's public profile that you're upset about?

Last edited by Issac,

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
after having mods/admins reading my private messages.
blame the people you chatted with, they did report you.. mods don't wander inside others private messages unless reported.,.
come on, there are thousans of users in this site, do you think mods have the time and want to go inside your messages?
i can't confirm neither deny they have an hability to do so (the admin sure has, but global moderators, i hardly believe they can)
either way, just click "logout" and forget that this site exists..

Reactions: VinsCool
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh. H̩̰̬̯͖͝ow͉̐ͨ́̒̋ͅ ̘̏͆̇͒̊ͥ̕ȃ̆̉ͮ̓̐̐҉̹̬̩b̲o͇͙͕̫ͨ̇́͊ͤ̀ͅȕ̪͔̪͉̗̞̯̎t̘̣̠̤ ̺̗̯̜̔̓͆y̦̰ő̹̲̖̫͔̥̫̂͟u̴̱̠̓ ͇̗̳ͤ̇̎̍ͭ̓̚j̩͚̟͙ͧͯ̉u̹̝͕͕̞ͬͫͬͦ̄̌̑̀ş̭ͣ̐̓̄̈tͮͪ͆ͮ̊ ̰͈̰̱̗̺̄ͅL̩̗̖̯̯̦͒ͤͩ̍͌́ͅÈ͉͓̖̞̀ͪ̽ͦ̉̂A̤ͬ̑͊̂V̖̪ͬ̍̔͒̊̕E͙̐̋̑̄͘ͅ ͡ͅa̰̩̋n̠̮̞̅̅̿ͮ̐͐d̡͕̝̰͈̭ ̸̮͖̪̞͍͉̩͆ͩ̅ͪͣ̄̃ṋ̄ͣͭͮͣ̏ͮ͞e̻ͣͬ̔ͪͦvͮ̑ͭ͌̉͏̥̟e͖͔̙͚͎̜ͯ̈̈́ͬͣͅr͔̗͎̼̜ͪͫ͑̄̆ ̼̼̼͔̠ͨͬ̔̔̓͜c̪͖̯̥̯̩ͪ̐̂͌̑o̦̠͍̭͙̹̐̇͡mͪ̐ͦ͂e͚͖̫̺̥̩̋͗̒ͤ͐̆ ̠͔̄́̃̏b͋̋̉a̠͓̤͓͙̅̔͜c̠̬̦͖ͥͧ͑̀k͉̮̼̫̺̾ͫ͑̀̈́ ̞̮̜̫̻̠̙̈́͌͜s̞̘̭͗̾ͪo͍̥̪̣̩͈̐̏ͩ͊ͫ͌ ͕̱͎̖̰͎̰̍̆t̉ͣ̐ͥ̎ͧ̇h̢̊͐̈̚ẹ̴̽͒ ͇͇̰̣͔͎̄ͅṃ͕̩͂̓͞o͇̥͉͕̲͔̬̎̆̊̆̾ḏ̱ͭ̾̏ͣ̄͋̈́ṣ̟͗ͣ̅̓̐͋ ͚̰̳̳͖̹̩͊͆̆d̽̍҉ǫ̈́ͬͣn͆ͣͣͮ̉̚'̸̍̍͒ͬ̚t̢̼̞̲ͦͩ̀́͐ ̐h̟ͪ͊͛͂̿̄a̢̫̭̤̝̮̖͂́̌ͅv̳͖̭̗̮̭͒̈͋ͣ̇ͧͤe̜̩̞ͯ̽ͭͮ̒̏̉ͅ ̞̞̥̻̞t̨͓͈̰ͬơ͇͓̮̦̌ͨ̚ ͓̲͍̆̿ḓ̱̰̪̤̭̱ͬ̽͗e̛͖͔̔ͫ̔ͮ͊̚ȃ̠̯̲̩̮̐ͤ̂̓͘l̶̘̤͇̺̟̰̣ͥ͌͑͐ͮ̈͐ ̬̟̪̫̗̹̞ͨ̆͠w̬͚̳͎͖̍ͫͪ̓̂ͣi̸̬̼͈̻͙ͫt̯̤͍͉̆͊́h̢͙̆ͯͫ̊ͨ͒͒ ̖̟͚̤̭̼͆͋̐͐p̗̥̗̳̘͔͊̈ͅȩ͖̱̇̾̓̉̽ͅö́ͤͩ͐̀̚҉̟͔̩͉̰p̶̦̜̰̎͋̉̍l͖͍͔͇̄̄̋ȅ̒ͧ ͪ̾ͧͧ̍ͩͤ̀P̴̞͓͎M̨͓̖͇̣̥ȉ̡̲̫n̦̬̥̖ͩ̈́ͧͥͪ̒g̵ ̯̤̟̹̊̈ͩ̍̓̿́"̼̥͓̗̕s̠͎̦͔̟̪ͪp͖̰̗͋ͯ̒e̥̝̳͉͔͉̺ͯ͐͋ͦͥ̏͘c̛̀ͯͥ͌̓ͯi̷͇̭̰̱̙a͖ͪ́̂ͨ̈́ͨl̜̐ͪ̇̉͌̈́̑̕"̦̪͈̝ͥ͆ͧͅ ҉͉͇͙t͂h̴̘̯̣̠̳i̝͖͛n̪̦̠̼͖͗̋ͧ͆ͮ͠g̵̯̠̦̟̜̔͋̓ͧs͚ͥ̉̃̀͜ ̤͖̖͎̻̖́t̎͒ͩ͋҉͓̱̙̣͍ơ̼͍̭̥ͬ͊ͩ̏̍̊̃ ͎͎́ͣo̵̤͈͓͕ţͫͤ̏̑̈h̟͈ͤ͛é͓͕͈͉r̜͈̼̉̐s̨͈̠͍̻̱ͨ̉̆͒͂̚?͓̃̾ Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-