Hacking Homebrew Can't load into any genuine games from eShop.

XBLGodling

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've recently modded my switch and I feel like I have it very much figured out. However, I recently turned on fake link nintendo account on tinfoil for my alt that I want to use for modded saves like when I play Dark Army Resurrection on ToTK. However this made it so I can't play any games that I genuinely own from the eShop, even on users that had an account and own the game and I can't turn off the option in Tinfoil. Can anyone help?

EDIT: This issue was fixed thanks to @urherenow. Look at his reply if you want to see the solution.

Last edited by XBLGodling,

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should be using stock when playing legit games, and emummc with anything that would require you to fake-link. If you ran tinfoil on sys cfw, you can kiss your legit eshop days goodbye on that console.

EDIT: I'm already late for work, so I have no time to do your research for you. IF there is an easy solution to your problem, the answer may be linkalho, or some user on reddit suggested that Goldleaf might have such a function. But you're already playing with fire (unless your legit account happens to be a UK account), because the fake-link tinfoil does, happens to be a UK account, in an attempt to prevent some possible telemetry...

Last edited by urherenow,

XBLGodling

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should be using stock when playing legit games, and emummc with anything that would require you to fake-link. If you ran tinfoil on sys cfw, you can kiss your legit eshop days goodbye on that console.

EDIT: I'm already late for work, so I have no time to do your research for you. IF there is an easy solution to your problem, the answer may be linkalho, or some user on reddit suggested that Goldleaf might have such a function. But you're already playing with fire (unless your legit account happens to be a UK account), because the fake-link tinfoil does, happens to be a UK account, in an attempt to prevent some possible telemetry...
Thank you so much! This worked out great! I don't know how to use emuMMc but linkalho worked perfectly. I can play totk again! Luckily anyway this isn't my only switch. I also have the splatoon switch oled that had no cfw. Still though! Thank you!

Reactions: urherenow

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol