OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
game is to hard die way to easy

I will increase the health pack spawns in the next update. Hope that will help! Thanks for trying! :)

Ever seen Alien Breed :P ? If you need such sort sprites let me know ;).

Wow, thanks! :D I'm more interested in a cartoony look though, so do you have anything like that? :)

Oh my it's really nice! ^_^ Reminds me of a Wii homebrew project actually ^o^

this one:

I prefer yours tho, since it has an explore element in it

Thanks! I have never seen that before, and it was a little fun to see a game that similar! :D

Also thanks to some of you guys for leaving 5 stars reviews :D

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I think that the difficulty is fine.
The problem is the circle pad IMO, a d-pad or w/e should make the game easier to play.

About the few hearts problem, having only 3 hearts is kind of a bother, especially when health packs are somewhat rare. I recommend adding vests to the gun machine that would increase the number of hearts you have. Regenerating health either by killing a certain number of zombies, being ably to buy and keep health packs for later or just regenerating health over time would be a good solution IMO.

A snap function should work and I see how you would do it (calculate the angle between the touch coordinate, the centre of the joystick and the x axis with some trigonometry. Then you divide the angle by 45 (360/8) and you get a number indicating the direction your character should go).
While that would work for now, a control pad would be better. Just replace the circle with a control pad sprite and you're done.

The new update with changable controls are up today! Tell me what you think :) Also, ilman, would a good placement for the Action Button be to the left of the Crafting Menu Button? :)

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The new update with changable controls are up today! Tell me what you think :) Also, ilman, would a good placement for the Action Button be to the left of the Crafting Menu Button? :)

I broke my record right after updating.
The D-Pad looks really nice and it's way better than a circle pad. (I don't miss as much now!)
Being able to change between a circle and a D-Pad for moving the character is pretty cool too.
The health pack appearance rate could be lowered a bit, I got 3 health packs after killing a bunch of zombies.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I broke my record right after updating.
The D-Pad looks really nice and it's way better than a circle pad. (I don't miss as much now!)
Being able to change between a circle and a D-Pad for moving the character is pretty cool too.
The health pack appearance rate could be lowered a bit, I got 3 health packs after killing a bunch of zombies.

I hope by saying you broke your record, you got a better one and that it didn't dissapear? :D And I think I will lower it a little, yeah. :) Good that you liked it!

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I hope by saying you broke your record, you got a better one and that it didn't dissapear? :D And I think I will lower it a little, yeah. :) Good that you liked it!

Yeah, I got a better one, don't worry. xD
I'm enjoying this game a lot actually. : D

Reactions: Delta517

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Yeah, I got a better one, don't worry. xD
I'm enjoying this game a lot actually. : D

Great, thanks! :D Was just scared since I had some troubling with the records saving before xD I actually said before that if I could just get ONE person to like it, I would have succeded! :D

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
So I got some advice to change my icon a little and so I wanted your guys opinion on them! :)

29zon4m.jpg
2e4c2md.jpg

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country

Yeah, that'd be a good place for an action button. Shooting the object could be an option, as well.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Yeah, that'd be a good place for an action button. Shooting the object could be an option, as well.
Yeah, but then I would be afraid that people would shot the object by a mistake and that they had to waste ammo on it too. :)

EDIT: And do you guys think the crafting button is too close the shooting buttons? I had one guy complaining about it being to close the shooting buttons AND the reloading buttons, but that has to mean that he has a small screen? :unsure:

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Add a 270 degree rotation. Some of us prefer playing with our nav points to the right, or want to charge our phones to the left.
-The right D Pad is way too close to any physical buttons some of our devices may have. I'm constantly hitting the back button on my phone when I'm shooting right.
-Make the app pause when you leave the game. Like mentioned above, I'm constantly being thrown out of the game due to bad button placement. Even though progress is saved, everytime the app is "minimized" it actually quits, so you gotta deal with the intro screen and reload your game EVERY time. I played the game for 5 minutes and had to "restart" nearly 15 times.
-Make the back button pause instead of close the app, duh, science.
-Switch the placement of the craft button and reload. I'm constantly being thrown into the craft menu because I gotta reload every 10 seconds. In most games, the reload button is often right above or around the shooting button.
-Remove "How to Play" It took me less time to figure the game out than the time it took to read How to Play.
-Make your links to your site tap-able. No one is going to visit a link they can't click on.

Notice how my suggestions are about UI-related things and not the game itself. I'm not criticizing your design choices in your game, but alot of work can be done with UI and controls.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
-Add a 270 degree rotation. Some of us prefer playing with our nav points to the right, or want to charge our phones to the left.
-The right D Pad is way too close to any physical buttons some of our devices may have. I'm constantly hitting the back button on my phone when I'm shooting right.
-Make the app pause when you leave the game. Like mentioned above, I'm constantly being thrown out of the game due to bad button placement. Even though progress is saved, everytime the app is "minimized" it actually quits, so you gotta deal with the intro screen and reload your game EVERY time. I played the game for 5 minutes and had to "restart" nearly 15 times.
-Make the back button pause instead of close the app, duh, science.
-Switch the placement of the craft button and reload. I'm constantly being thrown into the craft menu because I gotta reload every 10 seconds. In most games, the reload button is often right above or around the shooting button.
-Remove "How to Play" It took me less time to figure the game out than the time it took to read How to Play.
-Make your links to your site tap-able. No one is going to visit a link they can't click on.

Notice how my suggestions are about UI-related things and not the game itself. I'm not criticizing your design choices in your game, but alot of work can be done with UI and controls.

I agree with some points, except removing the How To Play. And what do you mean by making my links tapable? Thanks for trying and sharing your opinions! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo