Gaming plead your case for Capcom to bring Phoenix Wright

• Thread starter cloudspear
  • Start date
  • Views 1,527
  • Replies 8
C

cloudspear

OP
Is there any news on it or are they still waiting on the sales figure of pw 2?

i don't know but seeing that they have a contest for pw 3 make it seem like they want to bring it to the usa. i want it too so hopefully a alot of people will enter this contest and convince them to bring it here for our ds.

D

Deleted User

OP
There's less to win in this context than in the gbatemp love contest... It sounds such a cheap move...

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have no motivation to enter this.

1. Only open to US
2. I have no photoshop at he moment
3. Prizes aren't that tempting... maybe if they threw in a Phoenix Wright wig... then yes.

BTW, the artwork in the comic is just terrible... and why the heck is it in PDF format or all the things to use? I'm guessing Capcom knows that this one of those games that's popular underground so I guess this is just another viral marketing... then again, I saw no adverts for Phoenix Wright and the game is sold out....

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You know what they should do for Phoenix Wright. They should make it expandable. It should have some kind of built in memory, and then connect to Wiis that would then send the story to the DS and store it. that would be cool. nintendo could just keep releasing m stories.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You know what they should do for Phoenix Wright. They should make it expandable. It should have some kind of built in memory, and then connect to Wiis that would then send the story to the DS and store it. that would be cool. nintendo could just keep releasing m stories.

Great idea. Or they could use a slot2 expansion like with Diagasso

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...