Hacking Playing games above 3.65 firmware - RePatch required?

Barrons

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

hiryuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having some issues as well. I installed Secret of Mana and the comppack, however I still get the error. I've installed the repatch_4.skprxin ux:tai and added the KERNEL entry to the config.txt, but no luck.

Barrons

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this is what i followed on my vita to get it working:

1. Install the plugin as any other kernel plugin, being sure to add it to the *KERNEL section of your config.txt.

2. Create the folder ux0:rePatch
You should have 3 seperate folders:

1. An app folder for the original app. (Minus the ones that are being patched by rePatch)

2. A patch folder to contain the official update/patch files. (Minus the ones that are being patched by rePatch)

3. A rePatch folder which contains modified versions of files that were formally contained in app and patch
NOTE: rePatch does not act as a patch directory and will not work with decrypted official updates. It modifies files that are or were in encrypted folders.

Reactions: 2DSGamerdude

b2p1mp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A common problem also occurs if you edit your config.txt using a pc editor. They do no format the plain text properly and your plugins will not load. You may need to edit the config file in the appropriate text editor that is simple. Vitashell works well.

hiryuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does pkgj0.32 automatically put the compatibility packs in the rePatch folder, or do you have to manually move them via FTP or Vitashell?

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to have HIV,AIDS installed the pack that comes with repatch I think.

the critical duration and delay, comes from the limited functionality of the compatibility patches, the delay is a correction, the patches are limited to, certain specific updates, for the games, plus ................ 3.68 is very stable, some translation patches don't work like blue reflection, but if you just have one tiny vita, time to maybe update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can imagine it would work fine