Hacking Playing from USB or HD? My take on WiiFlow vs USBLoader GX, and my missing partition tables

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you reinstalling the HBC? If it installs and shows up on the system menu and runs you don't need to do anything else with it.

Delirium666

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wwwww
Why are you reinstalling the HBC? If it installs and shows up on the system menu and runs you don't need to do anything else with it.
things were getting buggy and i wanted to start over. formated the system memory but i dont think that changed some of the apps i used to alter the ios. it was sloppy going at first but things are all working pretty good now. Just like to get everything in one place with wiiflow or just have the few emulators i use all on the first channel page. If i do that id like to get the snes and nes emus that support the cover art ive seen some people use.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, formatting the system doesn't do anything except remove installed known channels and your Wii Shop account data. Any custom IOSes, etc. are left there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure why, every other N64 game just runs fine with all kinds of enhancements but noooo KI...