Hardware Play the 3DS at E3

kicknhorse

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think this has already been mentioned (from what I could find).

QUOTE said:
We have some more news on the recently announced Nintendo 3DS handheld for you now, as Nintendo has confirmed that the device will be playable at this year’s E3 event which kicks off in June.

As reported from VG247, Nintendo spokesman Ken Toyoda revealed the news in a recent interview with the New York Times.

Will this mean that gamers will be able to get some hands-on time following Nintendo’s keynote at E3? It looks that way to us.

“We wanted to give the gaming industry a head’s up about what to expect from Nintendo at E3,We’ll invite people to play with the new device then.”
(Source: http://www.product-reviews.net/2010/03/24/...-say-nintendo/)

There will also be the awaited name change of the 3DS at E3 so I hear. I wonder what it's name will be?

Is anyone going to E3 this year? I got my invite, but alas, cannot afford it this year... I hope next year though!

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
kicknhorse said:

QUOTE said:
We have some more news on the recently announced Nintendo 3DS handheld for you now, as Nintendo has confirmed that the device will be playable at this year’s E3 event which kicks off in June.

As reported from VG247, Nintendo spokesman Ken Toyoda revealed the news in a recent interview with the New York Times.

Will this mean that gamers will be able to get some hands-on time following Nintendo’s keynote at E3? It looks that way to us.

“We wanted to give the gaming industry a head’s up about what to expect from Nintendo at E3,We’ll invite people to play with the new device then.”

There will also be the awaited name change of the 3DS at E3 so I hear. I wonder what it's name will be?

Is anyone going to E3 this year? I got my invite, but alas, cannot afford it this year... I hope next year though!

I hope something WITHOUT ds in it

Blastoise

Trophies
XP
Country
Brawler said:
kicknhorse said:

QUOTE said:

I hope something WITHOUT ds in it

Go back to GBA style please Nintendo!

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
ProtoKun7 said:
Er...the link leads to a review of a wireless router...
Try this one: http://www.product-reviews.net/2010/03/24/...0-say-nintendo/
For some reason, the last bracket ")" breaks the link... and sends you to the review of a wireless router
tongue.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
and here goes the list of speculations of what it's going to be called

anyway, im still somewhat not too eager about this, i need to see it, and i hope that there are some major improvements, that are actually useful.

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
Anybody remember when the "Revolution" became the "Wii"?

Imagine what the 3DS is going to be.
tongue.gif

I remember when the official nintendo magazine spent basically a whole issue saying how the "Revolution" was such an awesome name then the next month they changed it to "Wii"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Wholesome, welcome