Hacking Play psp games on vita EUROPE (Portugal)

Eloy01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi mates :)

Well this is my first post i hope someone can hep me.

I have a ps vita with the version 3.55, and i want to play games from the psp that dont exist in the store like yu-gi-oh and others.

Can someone tell me how can i do that on my ps vita?
Im from Europe (portugal) and the metods i found in the internet require that i buy 1 game from The american shop and i'm not able to do that.

Tkz for all the help.

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
you can you just need to enter safe mode and wipe your vita and enter united states for your country.

but if you got stuff on your vita or have a psn account you dont want to loose then theres nothing you can currently do

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
if your sure you dont mind starting again from scratch and starting a new psn account then i guess i could if thats what you want oh and you will need a working paypal account that lets you send money to ppl (not asking you to send me money btw :D)

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
  • wipe your vita and set your country to united states
  • create a usa psn account
  • create a usa paypal account
  • set your usa psn account to use your usa paypal account
  • check to make sure your definitely on the usa psn store by going on the pc site and logging in then searching for mimana lyar chronicles or clicking this Here
  • if all goes well it should show up now note down your new usa paypal accounts email address.
  • send $9.99 to your usa paypal account using the "send money to family or friends" tab
  • goto the psn store on the pc and buy mimana lyar chronicles and after that click download to vita
  • restart vita and when your vita boots up it should start installing mimana lyar chronicles (if wifi is on at boot) if not goto the psn store on vita and click download list and download it from there
  • now you should have mimana lyar chronicles on vita, now download the mimana exploit Here
  • install Qcma if you havent already
  • copy the ARK_01234 and ULUS10492DATA 0 to your PSAVEDATA\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (x's are just there because your vita has its own unique code) on your pc then reload the Qcma database
  • load up content manager on vita and connect to pc then copy the two folders to your vita and then:

run Mimana Iyar Chronicle and load game save then press Triangle to bring up menu. Go to settings and go to Party then go back and go to Positions. If not done in that order then the exploit will not work.

You should see 1 of 3 colors:
red (failed to open pboot)
yellow (failed to install pboot),
or green.

If it flashes green then backup the Mimana Iyar Chronicle game to your PC via CMA or Qcma then restore it back to your Vita.
You should now see ARK in the Live Area where Mimana Iyar Chronicle was previously,
you should now be able to run ARK from there.”

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...