Hacking Play History Incorrect

iCantThinkOfaName

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,

I was wondering if there was any way at all to correct the "Play History" letter in the Wii system menu. When you click the letter icon in the bottom right, there's one letter than you can delete which shows your play history. When I open that letter it shows that I have been on USB Loader GX for 3 hours, when in fact I was playing Wii sports (off USB device with USBLGX). Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks a lot for any replies!
95o0zn.jpg

D

Deleted User

You most likely ran Wii Sports through the USB Loader GX channel. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, it's just a likely theory.

As for the play history fix, have you tried running USBLGX through the homebrew channel? Would that give you the same effect?

Last edited by ,

iCantThinkOfaName

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol the picture is upside down. :P

Anyway, you most likely ran Wii Sports through the USB Loader GX channel. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, it's just a likely theory.

As for the play history fix, have you tried running USBLGX through the homebrew channel?

Hi thanks for reply :)

Sorry about the image, I uploaded it straight from my phone. Yes I have ran Wii sports through USB Loader GX, so it's showing that I've been playing that for 3 hour rather than Wii sports.

Is there any way to change it so it thinks I'm playing Wii sports and not USB Loader GX?

Edit: No I haven't tried it through HBC as I have the USB L GX channel installed.

D

Deleted User

Hi thanks for reply :)

Sorry about the image, I uploaded it straight from my phone. Yes I have ran Wii sports through USB Loader GX, so it's showing that I've been playing that for 3 hour rather than Wii sports.

Is there any way to change it so it thinks I'm playing Wii sports and not USB Loader GX?
Have you tried running USBLGX through HBC?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a setting in USB Loader GX to report the games to the messageboard rather than the loader.

Features Settings>Messageboard Update

Reactions: portugeek

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro