Hacking Play Channels via USB

blahdc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking through this thread ** Ultimate USB Loader & Accessories Bible For Dummies ** which is usefull but I can't find what I need.

Right now I have USB Loader GX installed on my Wii but beginning to think that is not the best one to have. I want to be able to create Channels on my USB instead on putting them onto my Wii, is this possible with any of the loaders? Currently I have a wad manger where I have to install the wad I want to play and it goes to my wii. Better yet is there any wad players that can play wads directly from the usb.....

I wish there was a poll of the most used loaders, that would be usefull.

Sorry I'm confused.

KiiNG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're wanting to install WW/VC titles to a USB drive, then you're kind of in the boat with the rest of us. It's still in open development. You can look into TriiForce if you want something now, its in heavy beta, and allows you to somewhat do what you're asking. You can't just "play" a .wad of a game. It needs to be "installed" first to your system.

As for USB Loaders go, look into WiiFlow. A search of the forum should find everything you need.

blahdc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KiiNG said:
If you're wanting to install WW/VC titles to a USB drive, then you're kind of in the boat with the rest of us. It's still in open development. You can look into TriiForce if you want something now, its in heavy beta, and allows you to somewhat do what you're asking. You can't just "play" a .wad of a game. It needs to be "installed" first to your system.

As for USB Loaders go, look into WiiFlow. A search of the forum should find everything you need.

I would be suprised if a wad player is ever released, it seems like a .wad (wii) = .exe (pc). That is like asking your computer to run Half Life without installing it.

I will check into wiiflow, I would think that you would be able to install wads to your usb drive. Then you could have a list of Games and Channels that you could play directly from your USB.

Thanks

blahdc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ConJ said:
I wish there was a poll of the most used loaders, that would be usefull.

There is - http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=156...p;#entry1999285

Not that I want to do this but....there has to be data logs of how many people have downloaded each of the loaders, if you just had a list of the # of downloads in an ordered list. Something like that would be usefull.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1