Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

windwakemeupinside

Resident Gost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. There is a Dump option in the bank mode but everytime I try to use it, it tries to work for a bit then crashes with a Luma error. Is there something causing this or is it just on Luma/Rosalina's end? Thanks.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can the option to change a Pokémon's species be added? Like if we want to evolve a Pokémon that needs to be traded or if we want to make our hatched Pokémon something else?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Are we ever going to have the 3d models from the game in, that would be awesome
It would be illegal to distribute PKSM with assets from the ROMs, the existing assets already need to be downloaded seperately for this reason (or they were at some point anyhow).

PKSM is opensource, feel free to fork it and implement 3D models yourself.

Reactions: krypton225

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wanting to use release 4.2.0 instead of latest for reasons but, it's not working with the local resources I've downloaded it from the OP and placed in 3ds/data/PKSM but nothing
Old builds are deprecated because the assets changed. You have to find them manually on github if you really want to use 4.2.0

Reactions: proflayton123

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know this is stupid but i cant figure out how to transfer gen 6 pokemon to gen 7, can anyone help me?

Through this app? Just use the built-in bank storage (it's labeled "Storage" in the main menu), move mons over there from a Gen 6 game, move them into a Gen 7 game.

Leooogamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
After installing the new update the app crashes if it try to open a gen 7 game, gen 6 still opens fine

huh, if i disable arm11 exception handlers in luma config it actually opens the game normally

and one last thing, after i placed a live dex i had in the bank in my game, why my dex doesn't register them?

Last edited by Leooogamer,

alon12131415

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
hello, my friend uses the homebrew version of pksm, he gets into homebrew with oot3dhax(cartrige) and then swaps the cartrige to an alpha saphire one, then when he presses pksm the console crushes, any suggestions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.