Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't complain about online worries if you used any kind of tool that could ruin stuff. Use at your own risk
Wasn't complaining, haven't been banned yet since I haven't used Game Sync. I'm just worried. I checked PKHex and all information there states only my spendable FC and nothing about my Plaza Rank, but I still show 9999999 whenever I obtain more and my plaza immediately ranks up.

I know this isn't on you, but does anyone know an editor that can lower that back down to reasonable levels? PKHex isn't showing that option.

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, since you probably know the save file structure pretty well from this app, can you tell me the offset for the total accumulated FC (the value that was also edited by the money cheat)? Once I have the location, I'll just edit it to normal values myself. I can handle HxD once I know what I'm looking for.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Actually, since you probably know the save file structure pretty well from this app, can you tell me the offset for the total accumulated FC (the value that was also edited by the money cheat)? Once I have the location, I'll just edit it to normal values myself. I can handle HxD once I know what I'm looking for.
You can't do nothing manually, you can't rewrite the checksum on your own with a hew editor

Motisma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If I use PKSM's bank to transfer boxes from Pokémon OR in Moon, will my Pokémon be legit ? (As if it was transfered with the real bank)
Thanks !

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't complain about online worries if you used any kind of tool that could ruin stuff. Use at your own risk
... wouldn't that invalidate your previous argument on the whole "keeping things within legal bounds" argument?

(please don't get salty at me)
But isn't this considered cheating too? You're getting pokemon right off the bat that you won't normally be able to get and with perfect ivs and max evs on your preferred stats plus your preffered skill set...
exactly, but to the OP, its not to him.

(again, please don't get salty at me)

Last edited by TimX24968B,

Kirtai

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any chance of this app adding something like the National Pokedex functionality that the official bank has? Or is that something for another application?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@EventAssistant Congrats on finally getting DPPt support working!

... wouldn't that invalidate your previous argument on the whole "keeping things within legal bounds" argument?
Are you fucking serious? :wtf:
Re-read it, then re-read the emboldened bit twice more.

if you used any kind of tool that could ruin stuff
If you used a tool other than PKSM (eg. PKHeX) do not complain to @EventAssistant about online errors, because the error is almost certainly as a result of using said other tool (eg. PKHeX). You use tools other than PKSM at your own risk.

Honestly I don't think I can break it down for you any further. If you're still not following, you'll have to wait for someone to translate for you. Sadly I don't speak fucking moron, and I'd use it so rarely that it's not really worth the time or effort required to learn it. Sorry! :(

it doesn't work for me.
How so? Please provide additional information.

Which game are you trying to use it with? Firmware version? CFW or HBL, make sure you're using the latest version of *hax if the latter.

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

Svaethier

Trophies
Website
s6.zetaboards.com
XP
Country
United States
Your screen shot doesn't show an issue. Could you describe what happens when you press A and try to move the Pokémon down to the PC spot?
Nothing happens, the pokemon doesn't go into the empty spot at all, this has happened to several of my pokemon.

Edit:
Here's a video showing the bug

Last edited by Svaethier,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work