Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow thanks

Love the update, especially with generator selector

Question: if pvs and EVS is red, that means shiny right? Red usually mean warning.

Still hope y can be used as shortcut for mass cloning as in version 3.0

Also, would it be possible to give any TID SID to a pokemon rather just your own?

Is happiness still in the works?

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, haven't updated to 4.0.1 yet but when using 4.0 and editing in Party, my step-father (running this on a Luma 2ds that was just hacked today) managed to screw up stats entirely. His Xurkitree seemed to switch its base Speed and Special Attack, and I'm not sure what stat was switched but Kartana had a much higher Special Defense than possible.

The stats fixed themselves when the Pokemon were moved to the box, and I managed to trade a clone of the Xurkitree that was still in party so it's not triggering any online flags.

I'm not sure if you fixed this in 4.0.1 and since it does fix itself by moving to the box, I can understand if it's low priority, just thought I'd report it. It might also have been mentioned in any of the 23 pages before this, if so I apologize.

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey, haven't updated to 4.0.1 yet but when using 4.0 and editing in Party, my step-father (running this on a Luma 2ds that was just hacked today) managed to screw up stats entirely. His Xurkitree seemed to switch its base Speed and Special Attack, and I'm not sure what stat was switched but Kartana had a much higher Special Defense than possible.

The stats fixed themselves when the Pokemon were moved to the box, and I managed to trade a clone of the Xurkitree that was still in party so it's not triggering any online flags.

I'm not sure if you fixed this in 4.0.1 and since it does fix itself by moving to the box, I can understand if it's low priority, just thought I'd report it. It might also have been mentioned in any of the 23 pages before this, if so I apologize.

i think to avoid issues you must edit them in PC box not in your team..

ScientistGreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this has been suggested or not but is it possible to implement a way to where you can back out of editing one game and be able to select another instead of having to save, shut down the app, relaunch the app, select game, rinse, repeat.

Reactions: SlimPortable

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this has been suggested or not but is it possible to implement a way to where you can back out of editing one game and be able to select another instead of having to save, shut down the app, relaunch the app, select game, rinse, repeat.
Asked and said not possible due to method

ScientistGreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I should rewrite the core of the app, and I don't know yet if it could work
No worries, if it can't be done it can't be done. It is not a major needed thing. The main core mechanics are there and that is what is important. Awesome job! I tell all my friends to use thia because it is litterally user friendly.

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-industry/sony-apologizes-for-sony-interview-with-sony-developer-ne...