Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't tell me you grabbed "PKSM-4.0.0alpha.zip".
Dude, in the readme and cleary stated in the description, the alpha release won't have those features yet.

You're supposed to grab this one: "PKSM_312.zip"
Yeah I got working now thanks for your help. Actually was cool to see the difference between the old and new look.

Reactions: Posghetti

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The code gives errors when trying to compile it, even though it has all dependencies :(.

Just wait for the official release, many people are reporting building errors.
It's not that hard to wait for something worth waiting for, especially when all the promised features aren't even built in yet.

Sleepwalking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Just wait for the official release, many people are reporting building errors.
It's not that hard to wait for something worth waiting for, especially when all the promised features aren't even built in yet.
I can always compile the code in previous versions without problems :(.

Stitchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kevledev.fr
XP
Country
France
EventAssistant, I'm interested in the project !
I'm rewriting all the PKHeX library code (all Sav.cs, PKM, etc) in C++ with class and all things, just to have a solid framework. I just saw that you have an incredible UI, the same that I would like to do, so I'm here to ask if we could collaborate ? I'm currently just at the beginning (converting Util classes), but my project was to do the same UI as yours, and add like you the support of importing and exporting directly pokémon saves :)

Do you have a Twitter, Discord or other thing you could send me on PM ?

Reactions: Link_of_Hyrule

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EventAssistant, I'm interested in the project !
I'm rewriting all the PKHeX library code (all Sav.cs, PKM, etc) in C++ with class and all things, just to have a solid framework. I just saw that you have an incredible UI, the same that I would like to do, so I'm here to ask if we could collaborate ? I'm currently just at the beginning (converting Util classes), but my project was to do the same UI as yours, and add like you the support of importing and exporting directly pokémon saves :)

Do you have a Twitter, Discord or other thing you could send me on PM ?
I'm not directly part of the project but I'm really wanting to load Dave's directly from my sd card for nds games more HeartGold. If you code it and make a pull request I'm sure he would accept it. But, hopefully you guys can work together overall since more devs the better imo.

Stitchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kevledev.fr
XP
Country
France
Yep Link ! Few days ago when I used PKHeX I was thinking "But it would be wonderful as a Homebrew app ! No needs of a PC and tricks to import / export !", and today a friend of mine said "I am waiting for PKSM new release" so I stopped here :D

Reactions: Link_of_Hyrule

Guipradi

Trophies
XP
Country
I must thank all of the team behind this. Without this I couldn't have POSSIBLY obtained the DS cart events in Heart Gold or Pokemon Black. I was really worried I was never gonna do them. Defenetly my favorite Homebrew app by far, waiting for the release. Keep doing a fantastic job

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep Link ! Few days ago when I used PKHeX I was thinking "But it would be wonderful as a Homebrew app ! No needs of a PC and tricks to import / export !", and today a friend of mine said "I am waiting for PKSM new release" so I stopped here :D
I used the old version to edit the names of some Pokemon in Moon it worked great but since I don't have my card only a .sav for HeartGold I can't transfer my Pokemon to the bank and then to my Moon game card.

Reactions: TimX24968B

dsoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
GET HYPED FOR TOMORROW FUCKERS!!

7EA9C365A.png

dsoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Dang. When will that be implemented, do you know? Other editors i use let you go above that limit but those were only for gen 6. I tried to editbit in pksm, but i could only decrease those values.
Never, the limit is 510 and it will always be 510

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay