OP
Trophies
Website
raphaelddl.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys,

I followed this tutorial on how convert my old isos into pkg for ps3hen (hen enabler + package manager on 4.84) but during PKG creation, there was no .CONFIG file for the 3 isos I was attempting to. I tried googling for them, by the gameId (SLUS-####), etc and I couldn’t find any either, I think because two of them exist as ps2 classics officially. So i created without a specific config

Nevertheless, I created and I get error 80029567 when trying to install the pkg. I’ve read someone suggesting I should resign it with ps3xploit-resigner, therefore I did and when trying to install I get error with a different number, 80029564.

I checked the source isos in Pcsx2 emulator and they all run fine, so I’m at loss on what to do :/

Googling the errors I could just find that they are either "incorrectly signed" (the resigner does not give any options so idk how it could be incorrect?) or invalid pkgs.

Any ideas?

Last edited by RaphaelDDL,

RaphaelDDL

OP
Trophies
Website
raphaelddl.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I never bothered with config files, but I know you can build a ps2 pkg without one.

Hmm odd, I don't know what's happening then, except by ps2 gui not offering the .config of the 3 isos I've tried so not setting any config, I've followed the tutorial to the letter :-/

Is there any issue specific to valk profile 2 you are aware of?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check the integrity of the pkg. There's an app as part of ps3tools for that. It's called pkg sha-1. If it's not right, the pkg will not install and error. The sha-1 is on the last two lines of the pkg.

RaphaelDDL

OP
Trophies
Website
raphaelddl.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Check the integrity of the pkg. There's an app as part of ps3tools for that. It's called pkg sha-1. If it's not right, the pkg will not install and error. The sha-1 is on the last two lines of the pkg.

Okay so instead of trying to convert my isos with the ps2classics gui, I grabbed one in NPS, and I've followed which looks fine, but my ps3 is on 4.84 so I can't login to psn to 'activate' the rap lol neither "playstation network content" lists the licenses :-/

So here we go into learning how to upgrade to .86 argh

Thanks for the help

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't need to sign in to activate licenses. You only need to do that to get the act.dat. with reactpsn , it will create fake pan act.dat. don't use that with hen.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think ps2 classics builder with ps3 tools has the ability to encrypt a config. do you have the latest ps3 tools? you can get it on psx place or I can upload it for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto