Issues with hen and han

renegade2k82

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i have tried the online enabler/installer for both han and hen from ps3xploit site and they always fail to initialize.I cant for the life of me get the easiest online methods to work.I also tried the hen alternate method to work and that gives me issues also.I also tried the han rewrite flash so i could install the hen pkg file but that just gets stuck at enabling the rewrite.I also tried mr. mario youtubers method on youtube for 4.88 and lower although i didnt know what hen file to rename to the ps3updat.pup i tried both files the bin and package file and to tell the ps3 to update firmware from local usb drive that didnt work either and told me there is no valid update file so i dont know how he got a ps3 super slim to recognize the hen file and allowed it to update the system.I also put the hen files and han support files on my flash drive and trying the thumb drive way didnt work either so i feel like im hitting a wall here i know hen is supposed to work on any ps3 model and on my super slim so i dont get why it keeps failing and wont install.sometimes the hen installer will initialize but when i hit it to actually install it always fails.I also did the recommended steps for the ps3 browser and turned off the confirm to close and set homepage to the installer and also deleted the cookies and cach and all of that.i didnt know if i was supposed to download that ps3t file or whatever it is that prompts me when i go to the installer page but i did.Hope someone can help me here and maybe point out if im doing something wrong running the exploit from the ps3xploit site.hope someone can help me.also I am trying to do this on a super slim with 4.88 and I know with hen and han they should work on any ps3 model including super slim.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you specifically say what issues you're having & what you're trying to do? And you do have either cfw installed, or hen?
I couldn't focus reading your post above, it's all over the place, sorry...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol