• Fat

• Skinny Fat

• In shape

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
Interpret the above poll however you wish but please be honest with your choice. I've kept the poll simple but for clarity:

Skinny is someone who is obviously underweight for their height.

Fat is fat, no big boned or whatever euphemism they tell you is acceptable for liking cake a little a bit too much.

Skinny Fat is obvious, its that heady combo of twig like arms and titties at the same time that is all the rage these days.

In shape doesn't mean you've got to look like Arnie (but you can) just that its obvious you're not a stranger to fitness and have the traditional V taper of broader shoulders than waist and muscle mass in some form on your frame.

If in doubt ask a friend or loved one which category you'd fit in and choose that. If everyone replies honestly the thread will go as intended and we can all gain from the collective insight and discussion it generates.

You'll notice I left "Normal" off as an option. This was intentional because that would skew the options as most would click that as default. This way you have to pick the closest descriptor from the options available so we get a clearer picture of distribution of GBATempers and their physical attributes. Also what is "Normal" in the USA isn't the same in say China so its a pointless option in case some do gooding mod wants to think about stepping in and editing the poll on their quest for forum justice.

Ladies, this poll is mainly aimed at the men as its an offshoot of the testosterone discussion in another thread and this is mainly a male dominated forum.

Votes are anonymous but I will say I picked "In shape". If you don't like how you look feel free to speak on that if you wish and I can give you some tips on how to shift that to a better spot as its quite simple if you know how.

I have throughout my life been Skinny, Fat and Skinny Fat at various stages so speak from experience about the states, motivation and what they represent and can say being In Shape looks and feels the best.

Last edited by Deleted member 42501,

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I picked in shape as I guess it's the closest. I do plenty of exercise, but it's mostly cardio (cycling).

So plenty fit, just not rippling muscles, but not fat either.

appleburger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting into shape is probably the biggest investment I've ever made - even beats the Bachelor's in terms of overall value for me. Not only do you feel more confident, but you generally feel so much better mentally, too. For me, it leveled up every aspect of my life, and I highly recommend adopting a fit lifestyle for those who haven't - it's the best drug you could ever take.

This is my before/after from my first year: https://imgur.com/334OHx8

Fitness became just as big of a part of my life as gaming, and it allowed me to enjoy video games that much more.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would say in shape, a little skinny than i used to though 6 years ago, back when i was lifting weights regularly.. but it's mostly because my diet have changed, ever since i switched to a vegetarian/vegan diet, i would say i'm healthy and i have no problem with my appearance or how i look.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn’t say I’m in shape. I’m 6 feet tall and 145lbs. I can run 5 miles and still feel good. I maybe run once a month. I’m trying to get my six pack back, then I’ll be in shape. Getting there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: mabe where you live