Gaming Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies Discussion thread

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So in your opinion it's so good that you have to play it for a second run?
Sadly I can't agree to that, wish I could.

The concept of the old trilogy stays the same, but suffers from the blank and empty characters.
Played through Layton VS Ace Attorney - and even as a Spin-off, this game did feel much more "Phoenix Wright" to me.

iamKHEEMchi

Flynn Rider's Ichiban
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought this game after waiting for it to be open for selling and after I bought it, I did not regret the money I spent :3

This game is soooo good. There are many plot twist happened >.<

I wish there's an AA6

I kinda disliked Athena's power because it's getting too farfetched from reality also it's kinda hard point the mood of the person as evidences haha. (I guess having a magatama and Apollo's power is also farfetched from reality too but hey! it's more interesting that way) but I don't know why I don't like athena's power. hmmm

Reactions: Black-Ice

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought this game after waiting for it to be open for selling and after I bought it, I did not regret the money I spent :3

This game is soooo good. There are many plot twist happened >.<

I wish there's an AA6

The next Ace Attorney is gonna be set as a prequel to the series in the feudal era.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

iamKHEEMchi

Flynn Rider's Ichiban
Trophies
XP
Country
The next Ace Attorney is gonna be set as a prequel to the series in the feudal era.
but it's a spin-off right? it's not really PW who's going to be the attorney.. it's PW's predecessor right? well. I can't wait for it to be localized in english. xDD I like his uhh assistant? the dress, the face, the hair.. it's... PERFECT! xD

Reactions: Black-Ice

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
but it's a spin-off right? it's not really PW who's going to be the attorney.. it's PW's predecessor right? well. I can't wait for it to be localized in english. xDD I like his uhh assistant? the dress, the face, the hair.. it's... PERFECT! xD

It's basically a spin off yeah but PW spin offs are like actual games anyway so its basically no different ^_^

I want some sword swinging objections, Blackquill was only the beginning

iamKHEEMchi

Flynn Rider's Ichiban
Trophies
XP
Country
It's basically a spin off yeah but PW spin offs are like actual games anyway so its basically no different ^_^

I want some sword swinging objections, Blackquill was only the beginning

oh.. hahah xDD well. you're right, even Apollo Justice doesn't look like a spin-off but in reality, the game is a spin-off too. xDD

YEEAH. me too. I really like Blackquill's character sooooo I'm hoping for sword fighting and blade slashing thingys in the game. hahaha xDDD

When I read an article about AA5 is inspired by the game code of duty, I was hoping for "bang-bang-bang" scenes and it happen in..

episode 5 when Fullbright was shot in the forehead. (I was reeeeally expecting a bit more but hey, he was shot and call of duty is a FPS game haha)

sooo.. I'm expecting a lot more considering the fact that it was rated as mature. xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-