kahsajara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thats like in 1 month. If so, shouldn't professional game reviewers have their hands on it by now? hmm...

I remember when playing PSO on the dreamcast and eventually all these hackers made it no fun to:

1. Find rare items since they could easily be made
2. Trade with people online, since the items/weps weren't legit anymore.

i wonder if this is why sega takes so long to release it to the americans?
Do you think it will be online hacker city within weeks of the english release?

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I hope I can send my items from the Jap to the Usa version, otherwise hack-hack and hack again.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
I hope no one makes cheats for this game, so people can play and enjoy the game the right way.

isn't that one of the reasons why almost any really good psp games that could be multiplayer (like phantasy star portable) are not multiplayer...
i remember not being able to play ratchet and clank for almost 2 weeks because of some hackers.

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
I hope no one makes cheats for this game, so people can play and enjoy the game the right way.

agreed, but im not gonna lie the patch that made ur character unkillable in metroid prime online was mad fun lol. course it would have been more fun if the people on the other end could talk, but yeah for pso id rather it be clean and undefiled. suppose time will tell

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlackDave said:
Raika said:

isn't that one of the reasons why almost any really good psp games that could be multiplayer (like phantasy star portable) are not multiplayer...
i remember not being able to play ratchet and clank for almost 2 weeks because of some hackers.
But for PS0, it doesn't really affect you in a bad way if the person is cheating, since you are working with them rather than fighting against them. Well, unless they get all the kills/items or something. But I mean, you're playing with people you know most of the time right? (For me, I'd rather play with friends than with random strangers)

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
BlackDave said:
Raika said:

But for PS0, it doesn't really affect you in a bad way if the person is cheating, since you are working with them rather than fighting against them. Well, unless they get all the kills/items or something. But I mean, you're playing with people you know most of the time right? (For me, I'd rather play with friends than with random strangers)

Yeah friends are great I have a friend to play all the awesome games (KH, PS0 and PSP) but He is not available all the time.
Random Strangers are 24/7

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
clegion,
yeah lots of cheats indeed but i won't be sharing them
tongue.gif

those are really some fun cheats but no point sharing with n00bs
like motion cut~!
from heavy attack become extremely fast attack
remove weapon restriction.. it makes a mage can carry heavy guns
tongue.gif

auto-revival.. the game was too hard we need that once in a while

not that i am a snob or being proud but casual code hackers won't be able to make proper weapon code
if you ask me what was the hardest code i ever made...
aside from some ASM codes
no code is as hard as the weapon AR code for this game

level 100 is CRAP for this game!
you get instant KO for some reason
tongue.gif

weapons and equipments are the key to survival

Raika said:
no worries!
there will be some nice cheats that won't be available to public
tongue.gif

tenkai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unfortunately people will cheat and ruin the fun for people just like any other game. well i know some people that are getting the game and wont cheat.anyway i cant wait for the game!!!
nds.gif
rofl2.gif

dmzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 10th eh? I played the (J) version and enjoyed it . As far the cheaters go they'll always exist but it's not like they'll be in your party right?

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_sJ79aDQTeQ?si=dCPYbyGhZ8OFK8nb