XP
Country
United States
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
Shows what you know
biggrin.gif

Online works with 5.50 Prometheus and PsnLover 1.2
I was playin it earlier no problem.

Playing it earlier as in playing it online? Like without no super security magic Sega code?
blink.gif

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats good to hear. Leamonde.Halcyon are you sure you dont need a code? if so then damn i wasted my time to get such code.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It was a nice bluff though.
"Hah you need this unique code to access the online and to get it you have to BUY THE GAME"

So they did manage to convince people to buy it...but now their bluff (or royal screw up) has officially been called out and disproven. I wonder if they even tested this before they made the claim.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
How about you guys try playing offline first and get some exp/weapons.

Most guys playing online right now are people who got 100+ hours on the demo.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Which is why I'm not bothering to play online right now. I did it to test it out but I've got lots of time to go in the single player before it's worth playing online anyways. I confirmed that the online works for me and I am content to know that it will be there when I'm ready for it
yaypsp.gif

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
Which is why I'm not bothering to play online right now. I did it to test it out but I've got lots of time to go in the single player before it's worth playing online anyways. I confirmed that the online works for me and I am content to know that it will be there when I'm ready for it
yaypsp.gif

yea same here i just want a confirmation for the online part of the game. its really frustrating that i have to go out then drive and get a code just to get access online BUT you dont really need code what a bummer!

what kind of error are you getting serving?

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Well even if it works NOW doesn't mean it always will. Maybe they'll release an update or something like that where you NEED to have the code.

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
Woah, so the game doesnt even need a code??? wtf and i thought they wanted to stop piracy? I baught a 50 dollar psn from a store on the way back from school

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
Btw, this is a bit off topic but I also baught my 50 dollar psn card to get entitlement for socom ftb3 which is 20 bucks. However, I was wondering how I can buy that? I'm on Gen-D3, Do I just enter the pre-paid card in the psn store from the psp? Or will that not work? Because i get a random alphanumeral error code when I click on a game from psn store.

I'm also using PSNLover 1.1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.