ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
OP
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Whoo! These things pushed me back to wanna play again!
biggrin.gif

XD;; I'm kinda stuck on the chapter 5 boss. /fail

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
OP
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Naw, that's chapter 6.

I'm stuck specifically in Act 5.2. Managed to find all the people but the boss is giving me a bit of trouble. I think it's because I can't dodge quick enough. Should work on my reflexes! -pumping iron-

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
DarkWay said:
I've seen you posting alot of codes....how do I use them ingame? XD Some of those items seem interestingGo to your phone (I think its called visionphone or something) behind your MySynth and select enter passwordCHELSEA'S AWESOME SUV CUTSCENE
One of the best cutscenes in the game :3

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
prowler_ said:
TwinBlades said:
Drop information
Unknown

fuuuu-
I guess my rappy daggers will have to do once I find it.

Also, I'm stuck on chapter 10 act 1 boss :/
halp.
Sorry forgot to mention but that weapon is a DLC for japan version. IDK if it will be released for usa

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I'll be trying to MAX missions once I hit level 80+. Since Wi-Fi doesn't want to work for me for some reason (keeps disconnecting during games) so I'm going solo ;-;.

Also, lol. My first glitch
EiAr6.png

q1u0d.png

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm tempted to start the game again -_- I have a habit of doing all the open mission again and again, ended up getting to a "high" level and the story is so easy now XD although the bosses can still be abit of a b!tch if I'm honest O.o

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
So I completed the game yesterday, I got the good ending. Apparently there is a cutscene with Yut in the best ending SO I HAVE TO SEE IT.
The bit after the credits was good. I liked how Emilia told someone (WHO WAS SHE TELLING? MIKAS DEAD) about what happened one year later
I find it funny even though Kraz and that bitch are married, Kraz still looks at pictures of semi-naked gurls at his desk.

Anyway, pictures of my room, yo.
8b5es.png

FRREV.png

rI34v.png

GeoVg.png

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Will the UK version UMD work with Prometheus 2? I thought it might, but then Ace Combat X2 needs OFW 6.31 which has yet to be bypassed, so I have to borrow my old man's PSP to play one game. Not really wanting to borrow it all the time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong