Homebrew PCHex - Homebrew PKHex

Slashcash

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It is something I have noticed as well. My belief is that due to the extra Pokemon boxes, the escape code is getting overwritten. I have tried to increase the amount of space allotted for Pokemon slots, but then the program won't even load. I really don't know how to code in C, which is why I have it transfer Pokemon online to do my Ruby programming instead. I consider it a double edged sword though, it makes editing more complicated, but it allows for more space. Making multiple accounts allows you to store an infinite amount of Pokemon, so I am writing the exit strategy as a loss for now. I believe that @Slashcash will be making his version compatible with the website eventually, so the problem will hopefully be solved when that happens.

Exactly. I wrote the code of PCHex++ with that functionality in mind. When my version will have all the core functionalities up and running i will eventually provide an interface to work with the site.

omikes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get HTTPS so that people will be happy to give you passwords, and please tell me you have been hashing the passwords :P - LetsEncrypt is free: https://letsencrypt.org
Right now I am using BCrypt, as it is a ruby application. I believe it to be safe, but as this is my first website that people are actually using, I would HIGHLY advise you not use a password that is the same as other passwords you might have. SQL injection is a danger, and I am not sure how strong the encryption really is. In fact, just choose a password that is easy to type on the 3DS, mine used to be bababb, for example. Its not real banking, after-all, its just Pokebanking.

omikes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a new build and, suprisingly, it works. I was able to resolve the issue of it crashing upon exiting, and fixed a small glitch which bricked my game forcing me to reset. But all is well now, I just made a Pokemon online and put it in my game!!! Merry fucking Christmas!

Attachments

• PCHex.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 403

omikes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the website is fully usable now (I think) I wanted to put a little tutorial on here who find my website a bit confusing.

Let me preempt this by saying that I am not a hacker out to get your passwords. When you submit your password, it is automatically encrypted and stored in the database. There is no way for me to read them or unencrypt them. That said, if you are like me and use the same password for everything, do not use that password here. I am confident in my programming, but there are some competent hackers out there as well, and I don't know how they do things. Without a password system, there would be no way of distinguishing your Pokebank from the rest, and all would be chaos.

You may register on your DS or on the website, but since I don't know how to do a screenshot on my DS (maybe somebody can help me with that) so for the sake of this tutorial I will register online.

1. Navigate to www.japanfour.com.
(This is my own personal website, free of ads and pop-ups.)

tut1.png

2. Put in a simple username and password. In order to put your online Pokemon into your DS, later on you will need to sign into your account through your DS. Since I am not a masterful programmer this means selecting letters, one by one, by pressing up and down. If your username is sHaLaMaLaMaDiNgDoNg please do not complain that your username is too difficult to enter using this system.

3. Click a box, any box. There are 270 wonderful boxes to choose from. I like to pick the ones closest to the top left as they are the easiest to navigate to on your DS.

tut2.png

4. Edit away. I have tested all the most popular options on here: species, shininess, ivs, evs, egg. They all seem to work in-game.

5. Click Save. This part is as simple as it is important. Exiting with the top-right corner will disregard any changes made. Feel free to click between tabs, though; you do not have to click save on every tab.

6. Open PCHex on your DS.

7. Press B. This will open the login screen.

8. Enter the same username and password you entered on the website. Scroll down to Log In and be sure to press A twice. If you enter the wrong password, you will have to exit and reopen the program, so type carefully.

9. Wait. Your pokemons will take about thirty seconds in total to download, even if all your boxes are empty. If it freezes on one, wait a couple seconds. I have not seen it stay frozen, but have one report of it doing so. Let me know if this happens.

10. Scroll up. Way up. After all the pokemons are downloaded, exit the login screen by pressing start and scroll all the way up to the last boxes. Ordinarily there are 31, after logging in there will be nine new boxes, each one representing a column from the website.

11. Copy Pokemon from boxes 32 and up into boxes 31 and below. As you know, in game there are still only 31 boxes total, so you will have to copy and paste your pokemons into lower boxes accordingly.

12. Turn on your Pokemon game and play with your online Pokemon!

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Since the website is fully usable now (I think) I wanted to put a little tutorial on here who find my website a bit confusing. Let me preempt this by saying that I am not a hacker out to get your passwords. When you submit your password, it is automatically encrypted and stored in the database. There is no way for me to read them or unencrypt them. That said, if you are like me and use the same password for everything, do not use that password here. I am confident in my programming, but there are some competent hackers out there as well, and I don't know how they do things. Without a password system, there would be no way of distinguishing your Pokebank from the rest, and all would be chaos. You may register on your DS or on the website, but since I don't know how to do a screenshot on my DS (maybe somebody can help me with that) so for the sake of this tutorial I will register online. 1. Navigate to www.japanfour.com. (This is my own personal website, free of ads and pop-ups.)
tut1.png
2. Put in a simple username and password. In order to put your online Pokemon into your DS, later on you will need to sign into your account through your DS. Since I am not a masterful programmer this means selecting letters, one by one, by pressing up and down. If your username is sHaLaMaLaMaDiNgDoNg please do not complain that your username is too difficult to enter using this system. 3. Click a box, any box. There are 270 wonderful boxes to choose from. I like to pick the ones closest to the top left as they are the easiest to navigate to on your DS.
tut2.png
4. Edit away. I have tested all the most popular options on here: species, shininess, ivs, evs, egg. They all seem to work in-game. 5. Click Save. This part is as simple as it is important. Exiting with the top-right corner will disregard any changes made. Feel free to click between tabs, though; you do not have to click save on every tab. 6. Open PCHex on your DS. 7. Press B. This will open the login screen. 8. Enter the same username and password you entered on the website. Scroll down to Log In and be sure to press A twice. If you enter the wrong password, you will have to exit and reopen the program, so type carefully. 9. Wait. Your pokemons will take about thirty seconds in total to download, even if all your boxes are empty. If it freezes on one, wait a couple seconds. I have not seen it stay frozen, but have one report of it doing so. Let me know if this happens. 10. Scroll up. Way up. After all the pokemons are downloaded, exit the login screen by pressing start and scroll all the way up to the last boxes. Ordinarily there are 31, after logging in there will be nine new boxes, each one representing a column from the website. 11. Copy Pokemon from boxes 32 and up into boxes 31 and below. As you know, in game there are still only 31 boxes total, so you will have to copy and paste your pokemons into lower boxes accordingly. 12. Turn on your Pokemon game and play with your online Pokemon!

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Since the website is fully usable now (I think) I wanted to put a little tutorial on here who find my website a bit confusing.

Let me preempt this by saying that I am not a hacker out to get your passwords. When you submit your password, it is automatically encrypted and stored in the database. There is no way for me to read them or unencrypt them. That said, if you are like me and use the same password for everything, do not use that password here. I am confident in my programming, but there are some competent hackers out there as well, and I don't know how they do things. Without a password system, there would be no way of distinguishing your Pokebank from the rest, and all would be chaos.

You may register on your DS or on the website, but since I don't know how to do a screenshot on my DS (maybe somebody can help me with that) so for the sake of this tutorial I will register online.

tut1.png

2. Put in a simple username and password. In order to put your online Pokemon into your DS, later on you will need to sign into your account through your DS. Since I am not a masterful programmer this means selecting letters, one by one, by pressing up and down. If your username is sHaLaMaLaMaDiNgDoNg please do not complain that your username is too difficult to enter using this system.

3. Click a box, any box. There are 270 wonderful boxes to choose from. I like to pick the ones closest to the top left as they are the easiest to navigate to on your DS.

tut2.png

4. Edit away. I have tested all the most popular options on here: species, shininess, ivs, evs, egg. They all seem to work in-game.

5. Click Save. This part is as simple as it is important. Exiting with the top-right corner will disregard any changes made. Feel free to click between tabs, though; you do not have to click save on every tab.

8. Enter the same username and password you entered on the website. Scroll down to Log In and be sure to press A twice. If you enter the wrong password, you will have to exit and reopen the program, so type carefully.

9. Wait. Your pokemons will take about thirty seconds in total to download, even if all your boxes are empty. If it freezes on one, wait a couple seconds. I have not seen it stay frozen, but have one report of it doing so. Let me know if this happens.

10. Scroll up. Way up. After all the pokemons are downloaded, exit the login screen by pressing start and scroll all the way up to the last boxes. Ordinarily there are 31, after logging in there will be nine new boxes, each one representing a column from the website.

11. Copy Pokemon from boxes 32 and up into boxes 31 and below. As you know, in game there are still only 31 boxes total, so you will have to copy and paste your pokemons into lower boxes accordingly.

u can login w/o username and pwd

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country

tut1.png

tut2.png

So this is pretty much the world's first web based pkhex right ?

Reactions: Deleted User

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@ShadowOne333 Thank you

@Ericjwg Ah ha. It would appear you can. Consider it a test account, hopefully the community won't do anything nefarious with it.
Sorry, the site was being funny yesterday and couldn't write anything in the reply other than the simple quote.
I wanted to ask if we need the extracted .bin save file that Save Data Filer gets, or does the app do it all on its own once we login from the 3DS?

rynsonick

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to run it but this is what happen.
(Picture attached)

Any help ?

Attachments

• 14505759636241384001954.jpg
    805.7 KB · Views: 208

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: super monkey ball