PC Freezing

XBLGodling

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever since the very first day I got my pc, it's been freezing forcing me to turn it off and back on. I want to fix it really bad because it's getting out of hand. It's not bad either. It's got a 4060 ti and i7 13th gen. Anyone seen this?

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
If you bought new computer from store (inside or online from internet), you have between 14 days - 30 days return policy for exchange or full refund money back after return your new computer back to store.

Something can bad happen to Windows 10/11 due to bad updates cause it, please check KBXXXXXXX list now! If anyone on Windows 11, Do not install bad updates list are: KB5035853, KB5034765 and KB5033375. Please uninstall bad updates now! If can't remove then re-install operating system is must to format all over again then re-install drivers, programs, etc again! Block Windows auto updates to prevent install bad updates which cause system unstable on any computers!

███ - Red (like blood) color means Windows crashing like blue screen of death, very sluggishly, restarting/shutting, take very long time for boot up (Like loop, etc) and other heavy / many problems!

███ - Orange - Very slow, hang up, freeze, lost / missing feature setting, more bad drivers and other medium problems went gone wrong.

███ - Yellow - Slow down, drivers problems, break something and other weird problems.

No color is normal means no report of any problems at time.

KB5035853 - (March 17, 2024) - Windows 11 update is reportedly causing some PCs to crash or run very sluggishly - KB5035853

https://www.techradar.com/computing...sing-some-pcs-to-crash-or-run-very-sluggishly

KB5034765 - (February 20, 2024) - Windows 11 with no taskbar? A crucial part of Microsoft’s OS has gone missing for some thanks to new update - KB5034765

https://www.techradar.com/computing...as-gone-missing-for-some-thanks-to-new-update

KB5033375 (December 12, 2023) - Windows 11 - Microsoft confirms latest Windows update breaks Wi-Fi on some public, education, and enterprise networks - KB5033375

https://www.pcgamer.com/universitie...tivity-for-some-student-and-enterprise-users/

Anytime in near future about another different kind of bad windows update KBXXXXXXX then everyone must report any problems to let us know about these! Do not miss them! Please report bad Windows updates KBXXXXXXX list what cause any problems to any computers! Never give up!

Also any bad GPU (AMD, Intel and Nvidia) drivers can affect freeze, slow down, etc. Check driver version which are stable you should change it. Avoid unstable driver versions which give anyone problems like freeze, hang up, slow down, crashing, etc.

About Intel CPU (12th gen and later) - most people are complaint about "Efficiency Cores" know to cause freeze, slow down and other problems affect on programs and gaming. Everyone must go in motherboard BIOS setting check up and Disabling the "Efficiency Cores" to get performance back that will give more power for you to use for everything like heavy programs and gaming. Some PC games and programs do not support "Efficiency Cores", use "Performance Cores" only will give more power for you to play or/and work without any problems!

Bad RAM (check one RAM stick at time if find bad then replace it) or motherboard malfunction (check settings inside BIOS) then if don't help then replace another motherboard can be painful for some people.

Some low quality of power supply unit (PSU) can happen cause freeze, slow down and restart/shutdown (without warning) often then replace to high quality PSU which cost more money. Tech person told everyone never buy cheap PSU, please avoid them.

Last edited by console,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi