OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
frown.gif
Is there a PCE Emulator for Slot-1 Flashcarts? I can't seem to find it...

~Nero

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To the best of my knowledge there are none (there was some mumblings of something a while back over at pocketheaven as I recall).

I know there were some legendary exclusive titles on the PCE/TG16 but a load of them did appear on the SNES/megadrive/genesis which have a few decent emulators.

edit: @Skye07 you are thinking about scummvmds, the latest versions can play most of the big titles (I have had monkey island 1 and 2 on my DS for ages). A quick search should drag it up (it is part of the scummvm project now as well).

Magnifico

Trophies
Website
www.getexbackclub.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I was just looking for one last night. The GBA PCE emulator isnt cutting it =(. Impressive for GBA hardware perhaps, but cant wait till someone attempts it for DS...

Heh, guy who brought up LucasArts games musta thought this was about PC. PC Engine = Turbografx 16, a console

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Scumm has tons of great games. The Manny Calavera game, Mokey Island, Day of the Tentacle... the list goes on.
The "Manny Calavera game" is called Grim Fandango
happy.gif

Unfortunately, that one won't work on a DS, because the DS is about 252 megs of RAM short.
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...