Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Bortz should reconsider then...
What do you mean?
I don't know if you got yours or know people getting warnings reduced, but as far as I remember, Costello himself made clear that a Patron pledge won't give any advantages over rules, warnings and bans.

Last edited by VinsCool,
Reactions: WeedZ and CeeDee
D

Deleted User

What do you mean?
I don't know if you got yours or know people getting warnings reduced, but as far as I remember, Costello himself made clear that a Patron plead won't give any advantages over rules, warnings and bans.
i made bad joke ;o;

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
What do you mean?
I don't know if you got yours or know people getting warnings reduced, but as far as I remember, Costello himself made clear that a Patron pledge won't give any advantages over rules, warnings and bans.
It doesn't - the rules apply to everyone. Creating a system where paying users are considered better than non-paying users and therefore get away with breaking rules would just make for a horrible situation.

Reactions: CeeDee and VinsCool

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It doesn't - the rules apply to everyone. Creating a system where paying users are considered better than non-paying users and therefore get away with breaking rules would just make for a horrible situation.
how much time does it take to get your warning level reduced?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
how much time does it take to get your warning level reduced?
It depends on the staff member who gave it to you, they generally choose when to remove the warnings. They used to say it'd take 6 months for a warning to be removed, but that now depends on if the user was displaying good behavior after the warning was given. I imagine if you have multiple warnings for the same offense, you probably won't see it lowered for a while.

Reactions: VinsCool

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It depends on the staff member who gave it to you, they generally choose when to remove the warnings. They used to say it'd take 6 months for a warning to be removed, but that now depends on if the user was displaying good behavior after the warning was given. I imagine if you have multiple warnings for the same offense, you probably won't see it lowered for a while.
6 month huh... so I've got a couple of warning that should be removed
I remember, the only time i'Ve got a warning reduction was one point removed after a year by a former staff who never warned me :S

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I remember, the only time i'Ve got a warning reduction was one point removed after a year by a former staff who never warned me :S
Like I said, it now depends. If you're a shit user, your warnings won't be removed until you stop being a shit user.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Like I said, it now depends. If you're a shit user, your warnings won't be removed until you stop being a shit user.
well I pass most of my time in EoF
so ofc im a shitty user :P
thats discrimination lol

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It can vary by anything from 6 months to a year or whenever a staff member actually notices. And getting new warnings generally resets that clock.

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I have clump of sour dough starter that I have had in the fridge for almost a year now, just...