Hacking Pasta CFW technical support thread

Pixel_Net

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, just..nothing would happen (or your 3DS would probably just crash, requiring a reboot). 9.3+ patched the exploits required to have kernel access, and no new public ones are available right now. There's no point trying anyway.
Isn't there a way to downgrade with a pc orr?

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Isn't there a way to downgrade with a pc orr?

Only if you have a NAND backup made prior to updating to a higher firmware (and even then, that requires a hardware modification to your console, check the hardware forum or get in touch with @hundshamer if you're in the US, like your flag says). If your backup is on 9.3 or higher, there's really no benefit to getting the mod and downgrading right now. If you have no backup at all, you're stuck. Every 3DS is unique, and can't use any other 3DS' backup, so that option is also not possible (just in case you might've asked).

Reactions: Pixel_Net

Pixel_Net

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only if you have a NAND backup made prior to updating to a higher firmware (and even then, that requires a hardware modification to your console, check the hardware forum or get in touch with @hundshamer if you're in the US, like your flag says). If your backup is on 9.3 or higher, there's really no benefit to getting the mod and downgrading right now. If you have no backup at all, you're stuck. Every 3DS is unique, and can't use any other 3DS' backup, so that option is also not possible (just in case you might've asked).
Thx I'm happy some one replyed so soon I greatly appreciate it mate. Oh and I wanna develop homebrew so keep an I out for that hehehehe!

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thx I'm happy some one replyed so soon I greatly appreciate it mate. Oh and I wanna develop homebrew so keep an I out for that hehehehe!
Then buy a new 3DS/2DS, if you buy either new they'll be on cfw compatible software. 2DSes are particularly cheap.

Edit: Wait, why do you need a CFW to develop Homebrew?

Start making Homebrew, if you decide you'd like to be able to do more than what you can with your current setup, then look at getting an exploitable 3DS.

You've already got all you need to be able develop Homebrew. :unsure:

Last edited by Zidapi,

Pixel_Net

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then buy a new 3DS/2DS, if you buy either new they'll be on cfw compatible software. 2DSes are particularly cheap.

Edit: Wait, why do you need a CFW to develop Homebrew?

Start making Homebrew, if you decide you'd like to be able to do more than what you can with your current setup, then look at getting an exploitable 3DS.

You've already got all you need to be able develop Homebrew. :unsure:
The Thing Is I Had Bought 2 and My Brother Had Updated Them..... 0-0

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And I also wannted it for "Game Back Ups" ;)

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And I also wannted it for "Game Back Ups" ;)

Sad...another victim....now you have to go through the hassle of locating a 3ds that is still within firmware rev.

Aphixe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I launch Pasta CFW on my new 3ds 9.0.0.20U it fails to launch. both versions. 1.3 both screens turn black. 1.2 just sits and hangs. is this cuz I installed gateway before hand. I formated my system and redid all the dbs things.

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The official version is only compatible with ninjhax1, but there's one compatible with ninjhax2 and the others *hax though.

vhaines

Trophies
XP
Country
I think it does not work on themehax 2.0 and im using ctrbootmanager it always get black screen lol

sirus1999

Trophies
Website
shabihsazgame.com
XP
Country
Iran

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.