Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Are you injecting into the CIA, or into the installed files, or..?
moddin the original cia directly....as far as i can see it should be pretty much perfect except for the broken signatures...unless i have overlooked something i guess AGB_FIRM has its on signature checks or something :huh:.......dont let me discourage anyone from taking a look at it, maybe i just messed something up :P

Reactions: Margen67

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorta wish I didn't sell my Cubic Ninja after I downgraded now. Hopefully a full on 9.7 emunand no signature check CFW will be coming soon. If anything I want to kill Gateway profiting from piracy more than my own uses (most games I play run on that junky Palantine firmware)

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
I take it we can't use this using Gateway mode on SysNAND? I don't own CN, so I installed a CIA of it to the SysNAND, and then booted it with GW mode. After selecting the payload, and then executing it, I get an error saying "[!] ARM11 exploit failed".
I don't care for 3DS backups with the CFW, I just want to be able to play GBA games.

tvo770

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I take it we can't use this using Gateway mode on SysNAND? I don't own CN, so I installed a CIA of it to the SysNAND, and then booted it with GW mode. After selecting the payload, and then executing it, I get an error saying "[!] ARM11 exploit failed".
I don't care for 3DS backups with the CFW, I just want to be able to play GBA games.

Are you new 3ds or old?

Just3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Does it comes with limited edition Cubic Ninja amiibo?

EDIT: Curiousity aside, if that is possible then we might be able to have legit signed Cubic Ninja CIA installable and working on sysNAND (with help of FunkyCIA)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: