Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiovyX96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi!
I'm new here. First of all thanks for your hard work :)
I would ask if it's possible to use Ocarina Exploit to load this CFW instead of Cubic Ninja.
Thanks again ^^

Reactions: Margen67

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
Hey, could you add a plugin-feature sometime? Want to use a Plugin which works like LayeredFS to test some modifications on Games (which don't have any patch-cias yet) without rebuilding them everytime.

It's too early to say if it will be added. Probably not in the short time ;)

Reactions: Margen67 and SLiV3R

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i'm gonna find a way to find it, i'm cursed btw, apparently ctrclient doesn't work with windows 8.1

It work for me. Did you recreate the database of your sd card before ?
Retry sometimes it take me half an hour just to install this fckng devmenu, this mod (with L)of the CFW is not stable at all...

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
This is an incredibly minor request so feel free to ignore it, but would there be any way to keep the Pasta UI icons darker if you keep them pressed in? Like right now if you keep hold of them, they just flash for a moment and revert.

But yeah, minor things. Love the new UI in general and the icon <3

I'm sorry but to avoid the crazy CREDITS button, the touch input system has been changed to avoid multiple click on the same button.... So you can't hold the button ;)

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
PASTA CFW LOADER 1.1
CHANGELOG:
-Fixed crazy CREDITS button! (thanks to FrozenFish24)
-Added button animations (had to do a lot of optimization in order to fit the required images)
-Now you can force the UI to boot everytime! Just create an empty file named bootmenu.txt inside sdmc/3ds/PastaCFW/
-New icon!

DOWNLOAD:
Attached below and at the first post

Looks awesome, do you plan on adding the Eshop spoof and region free feature made by felipejfc ( http://gbatemp.net/threads/releases-eshop-spoof-region-free-for-pastacfw.389172/ ) ?

Anyway Pasta is getting better and better everyday, I'm looking forward to the future versions :)

Reactions: Margen67 and SLiV3R

sweetlol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should I pull the trigger on a 3DS now? I haven't had a Nintendo handheld since Gameboy Color lol.
Y'all accomplished so much in less than a week...cheers to everyone working on this project.

P.S. Hopefully in the near future CN won't be required :toot:

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To do something that you aren't entitled to and neither is anyone else? Yeah, it's totally time for them to get to work. I graduated a year ago and am now coding for a job, but I guess I am owed you all my free time so I guess I'll get started cracking. By the way, could you come configure a server for me? Actually, a VM I could SSH into would be great. Thanks buddy.

Yeah, you went to school for dev while I went to school for infrastructure. Why should I spend more free time learning even more about a completely different topic? Server with SSH to a VM, have it up in 30 minutes buddy.

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sorry but to avoid the crazy CREDITS button, the touch input system has been changed to avoid multiple click on the same button.... So you can't hold the button ;)
Aww, thanks for the response though, appreciate it!

Reactions: AlbertoSONIC

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It work for me. Did you recreate the database of your sd card before ?
Retry sometimes it take me half an hour just to install this fckng devmenu, this mod (with L)of the CFW is not stable at all...

with windows 8.1 64bit? it say the dll was missing, i fix that, now it just say "the application was unable to star correctly (0xc000007b)
now i'm installing xp in virtual box for using it..
How... yes effectively I think this is another prblm. You have modified the run.bat with your 3ds ip ? (all of that is good ? Sorry but I can't see your mistakes so I have to ask)

icedzed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How... yes effectively I think this is another prblm. You have modified the run.bat with your 3ds ip ? (all of that is good ? Sorry but I can't see your mistakes so I have to ask)

yes, the file is ok, apparently it's just a windows problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: