Gaming Paper Mario: Color Splash

Jaucent23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll have to backtrack to it then. Unfortunately most of these will require certain items to win. It's impossible without them.
yo real talk, does the game get any better? i felt the gameplay was meh, bt i only played like 3-4 lvls, not a fan of the lvling system, or the cards for that matter, bt it sonds like it gets better? or not?

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
yo real talk, does the game get any better? i felt the gameplay was meh, bt i only played like 3-4 lvls, not a fan of the lvling system, or the cards for that matter, bt it sonds like it gets better? or not?
The battle gameplay was not something I personally liked. But for what it is, I think it was implemented well.
The storyline and stages and all that were great in my opinion.
Here's a more detailed opinion of mine in the other thread:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/paper-m...-lmao-only-in-usa.442775/page-12#post-6725266

Jaucent23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The battle gameplay was not something I personally liked. But for what it is, I think it was implemented well.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/paper-m...-lmao-only-in-usa.442775/page-12#post-6725266

cool thanks for the response, yea btw if you have only played the wii one, then i highly highly highly reccommend playing the 1000year door or the 64paper mario, so you can see the difference in gameplay quality, i guess when someone hears paper mario, a fun semi challenging RPG is thought of, but 3ds game did not have a lvling system and you used stickers, and this game you have something similar except its cards..... but thanks for your insight, mch appreciated

Jaucent23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

cool thanks for the response, yea btw if you have only played the wii one, then i highly highly highly reccommend playing the 1000year door or the 64paper mario, so you can see the difference in gameplay quality, i guess when someone hears paper mario, a fun semi challenging RPG is thought of, but 3ds game did not have a lvling system and you used stickers, and this game you have something similar except its cards..... but thanks for your insight, mch appreciated

Reactions: Madridi

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game was pretty bad. Almost no original characters and a boring and plain story. Not to mention the absolutely terrible gameplay.

link270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been playing it for the last little bit, I've actually really enjoyed it, it's a FUN game overall. HOWEVER! It's not a Paper mario game in the sense of 64 and TYD, which really stinks. :\ I didn't play sticker star for long, and I enjoyed SPM for the most part, but I absolutely love TTD and 64.

Color Splash is fun, the paint thing is actually pretty cool and fun to mess around with, but I get disappointed whenever I compare it to other PM games. They do levels instead of a more open world thing, the main hub town is decent, but there are only toads.. What happened to all the different characters you could interact with? The cards and battle system are alright, but I wish I could just find different hammers instead of having to use the cards, etc.

Also, every should checkout this awesome HD texture pack of TYD! It's not 100% complete, but it's basically there. You can come and help out to finish it if you'd like, or just download it and play it with Dolphin! :P

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-paper-mario-ttyd-hd-texture-pack-v0-9-october-4-2016

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there

I'm now in the level where the Toad that selling the tickets for the Mountains was lying about the Mountain Sage..

I don't know where to go..!!

Can someone help me please :)

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there

I'm now in the level where the Toad that selling the tickets for the Mountains was lying about the Mountain Sage..

I don't know where to go..!!

Can someone help me please :)

Honestly the game steers you in the right direction and If it doesn't just use Huey for hints

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.