• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Pandemic Amnesty? No, people will not forgive and forget what was done to them.

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
That is one damn interesting letter! They had the idea to create a submarine at that time?!

The final part about the 8 bullet gun was also interesting also. Sounds like it would just fire every few seconds until all the bullets were out. But the project was scrapped as the inventor was asking too much to build them. I'm kind of surprised they had that idea, but didn't make an 'official' one until much later. Maybe it came down to the definition of what a semi-auto rifle is.

Very cool find!

Reactions: tabzer

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey bro since you won't answer in the other thread, can you answer me in this one? Your talking points are really boring and I was just thinking that since everyone arguing with you is like arguing against a brick wall that gained sentience and has the mental capacity of a Fox News/OAN/Breitbart enthusiast that you can at least tell me one shitting habit of one Republican congressman.

It's not hard, bro. Just answer the question.
1668626587743.png

LOLGF
Post automatically merged:

Well, yes. You got me there! Speech does change, but what you said was still a non sequitur. I'll rephrase my statement so that you can't try to squirm out of it. Free speech doesn't change in the way that technology does in regards to public safety. Better?
The 1st Amendment only applies to quill and parchment.
Also for a gun nut, I would have thought you wouldn't think that semi automatic rifles were around in 1787. A simple google search says that it was first created in 1885, nearly an entire century later!
I'm not going to say you are stupid, but I'm also not going to say you are not stupid. Gotta get that Google-fu up, son.

https://thethermidor.com/the-puckle-gun/
You know you have the ability to proof-read what you type, right? I guess that means I know how to debate!
This coming from the guy who wrote the words bacterial virus is peak leftist projection.
Is telling the truth shaming to you? Would you like to say that I'm wrong that the US obesity rate isn't high? It would go along with your other reality denying comments.
We don't fat shame anymore. Quit being a fat bigot.
I know you're being sarcastic, but I let science run it's course on ivermectin and other theories. Once the findings were conclusive, then there's not much more to say. Although that being said, I wouldn't want to test injecting disinfectant into anyone's lungs.
Now look up the medical definition of disinfectant. I gotta say there are benefits to being married to a medical professional. It means she knows more than you about medical terminology.

Last edited by TraderPatTX,
  • Haha
Reactions: mrdude

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo