Gaming Outta the loop since Persona PSP, just got Lunar, cannot play

mikaeltarquin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,
I've been out of the homebrew scene since Persona PSP came out, and so my PSP's out of date. I have FAT PSP system running 5.50 GEN-B (Full). Once I got Persona to work I was good to go and stopped paying attention to the firmware updates. Today I picked up Lunar: Silver Star Harmony and, naturally, can't play it. I was wondering if anyone knows if it's even possible to get it to work at this point, or if I just need to wait for a patch or firmware update or something.
Thanks guys!

Edit: NEVERMIND! I just installed Gen-D3 and it works. Guess I should try a little harder before asking for help next time >.

mikaeltarquin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing my copy (WHICH I BOUGHT!) for about 2 hours and it's quite good so far. Missed out on both the original and older remake, and have been craving a classic style JRPG for quite some time. Ripped my UMD to ISO and have been playing off the memory stick without a hitch on GEN-D3!

Haklen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just decrpyted it for 5.03 (You know the rest)
And it got past the error... So i assume it should work. The only game i know so far that gave some trouble was Kenka Bancho and KH BBS. But BBS has a work around already that needs some OFW 6.2 files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze: Hey :) If I book mark the topic where can I read them?