Hacking [ORIGINAL] Injectiine - Wii U Virtual Console Injector

SpartanCoder87

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi All, noticed there was an issue too with the N64 option crashing, so queried the N64.bat file and found a directory reference error (i.e. "cd .."). I got mine working last night with editing the N64.bat with what I have attached. Rename to .bat and replace file in Tools > CONSOLES > N64 folder. Hope this helps some.

Attachments

• N64.txt
    29.7 KB · Views: 820

mrvandal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi All, noticed there was an issue too with the N64 option crashing, so queried the N64.bat file and found a directory reference error (i.e. "cd .."). I got mine working last night with editing the N64.bat with what I have attached. Rename to .bat and replace file in Tools > CONSOLES > N64 folder. Hope this helps some.
This unfortunately did not work for me. The program is still crashing after pressing "Y" when asking me if I'm ready to create the injection.

AngheloAlf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi CatmanFan. I just wanted to say i found an error (more a typo than an error) with the NES injector batch.
When the users selects the 'Provide the Base files' option, the batch goes crazy, tries to download something, but then prompts the error 'Invalid title key' like 6 times and then closes.
I already bugfixed this, and made a pull request on your github repo. Hope you merge it.

light_kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bummer. Any good alternatives? I'm trying to inject Mario Party 3.

Noob question, but how do I get a Mario Party 2 by Nintendo ini file?

GameNight

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Someone has run banjo tooie well? I use injectiine (it run good ) and i setup all the files like they are in vc compatibility list , also the ini .But when i start the game it sounds but image is stopped and i can't pass the intro. Someone knows how fix it? I really want play this game. Thanks​

Kreator166

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm having this error when I inject Mother 3 into The Minish Cap. The error happens so fast that I had to record a video on my phone to even catch what it said. I screenshot it but I'll also write what it said:

Robocopy failed to create a working directory with the base files.

I assume it may have to do with the Minish Cap base file included in the rar. Can anyone help me?
Also not sure what the "SLEEP"error means.

20180809_141219.jpg

Last edited by Kreator166,

volker027

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys,

i have a question. I wanna inject 3 DS games i have here. All three are Castlevania.
The problem is, after i did all the stuff with injectiine and after the installation with wup installer, i get an black screen after starting the game.
Haxchi and Mocca CFW is on. I don't know what i can do else.

Can someone help in this case?

THX alot

Volker

BTW: Im from Germany so my Wii U and all NDS Roms are EU.

Robertuxo

Trophies
XP
Country
This don't work.

When I open the program and write a number to select a console the black square closes instantly. Independent to the console that you press, does anyone know what happens?

volker027

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have one another question. Is there a way that i can inject to another games.
Lets say "Super Mario 64 DS" into "Mario Kart DS"?

How can i do that. PLS help me out :)

THX for the help.

PersonGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm trying to inject an n64 game with a base I downloaded and it keeps crashing after it asks whether i want to use NUSPacker. here's a screenshot of my files and base folders. If you want to see more stuff in the base folder let me know. I've been trying to inject this game for weeks with no luck, and I'm so close, but yet so far.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    801.7 KB · Views: 265

dalthon44

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi guys, how are you? I'm using Injectiine to inject classic games from SNES to WiiU, Aladdin, Tetris Attack, for example. The issue is that I do all the steps of the guide placed in the rar file with the application. the download process starts and always stays in the part shown in this attached image.

My question is, is there something wrong with injecting games? since the page of the keys died and that? Or has nothing to do? how much is the average file download time. I'm from Venezuela, my speed is the highest I can acquire 4mb / s and the issue is that even spending 12 hours nothing, the process does not end.

Another question is the 4-digit code requested by the application after placing the name and that, where I take them out, I'm using one of a video where they injected the tetris attack on YouTube, I have those doubts. will that? Greetings and thanks.

Attachments

• injectine.png
    injectine.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 174

Sam9011X

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where can I find the banner and icon pngs? I need it for Super Smash Bros. (n64) and a few ds games, thanks!!

dalthon44

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi guys, how are you? I'm using Injectiine to inject classic games from SNES to WiiU, Aladdin, Tetris Attack, for example. The issue is that I do all the steps of the guide placed in the rar file with the application. the download process starts and always stays in the part shown in this attached image.

My question is, is there something wrong with injecting games? since the page of the keys died and that? Or has nothing to do? how much is the average file download time. I'm from Venezuela, my speed is the highest I can acquire 4mb / s and the issue is that even spending 12 hours nothing, the process does not end.

Another question is the 4-digit code requested by the application after placing the name and that, where I take them out, I'm using one of a video where they injected the tetris attack on YouTube, I have those doubts. will that? Greetings and thanks.
Hi again, i could solve my problem whit the injection snes rom, tetris attack work fine, i use injectiine V1.23 and i use base files from Super Metroid, i could fin de base files (meta, content and code) whit usbhelper.
Pd: I want to put this information in compatibility list, but i don know how. Sankyu @CatmanFan
Pd2: Game Snes Injected by Injectiine 1.23;
Tetris Attack base: Super Metroid U
Aladdin base: Breath Of Fire 2 and Donkey kong kountry III
Crhono Trigger: basae Donkey kong Kountry I

Last edited by dalthon44,

mrvandal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please someone fix this lol. I want to inject n64 titles onto my homescreen so badly. I don't have enough storage to hack my vWii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?