Hacking Orcarina and Usb Loader

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
Download Universal USB Channel Creation Pack!:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mjhtytttozy/Universal USB Channel Creation Pack.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/?mjhtytttozy

Here is a package containing all you need to make any kind of channel...

Wii Scrubber 1.40 (to directly extract the opening.bnr file from the iso)
Original BNRbandit channel creation tool
Ocarina Cheat Device BNRbandit channel creation tool (with PC version of code manager for ocarina cheat creation from txt files..)
NTSC BNRbandit channel creation tool (to have pal channels on ntsc wii)
WBFS manager 1.5 by HowardC (alternative tool for extracting ISO and Opening.bnr files...)

USAGE:

to create channels just do this:

step1:
Download the bnrbandit pack and extract it to a folder... thanks to http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=146057

Step 2: download Wii Scrubber
http://xz2ilg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pQOr...al.rar?download

Step 3: open wii scrubber...open the ISO file you want a channel for.....scroll down until you see a file called Opening.bnr ...Right click and extract this file to the bnr directory you created in step one for bnr bandit usage...

bnr bandit usage:

IMPORTANT INFO!
(create a new folder called bnr and a new folder called wad in the same directory as bnrbandit.exe)

1. Put opening.bnr file you extracted with wii scrubber in bnr/ named with the corresponding game's titleID
(For example, RSBE01.bnr for Brawl)

2. Run the batch file.

3. You should now have wads in wad/ that you can use to install usb loader stub channels.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
lavamasta said:
so does this mean we can use ocarina for any game with usb loader now?

No. It's a modified Gamma running with IOS222. There may be compatibility differences between this and the usb loader. We know sure sure that some games don't work with it like Metroid Prime 1. But theoretically you can use Ocarina on all working games, but i'm not an expert for Ocarina and i don't know if for example IOS reloading games work with Ocarina.

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
@WiiPower
Thanks for you coding to make the Ocarina works in USB Loader. I had successfully set the Hook type and Force options which I need as default and re-compiled it. However, I had difficult to make an autoboot dol. I tried to compared your new coding with old Gamma with autoboot setting but I am not sure which code I have to add or change. Could you show some tips about how to make it work? Thanks.

wiiztec

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not interested in making seperate channels for every game

It is possible to make a USB Loader.dol that will preload gamma to apply codes to any game right?

cold4ire

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
vettacossx said:
Download Universal USB Channel Creation Pack!:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mjhtytttozy/Universal USB Channel Creation Pack.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/?mjhtytttozy

Here is a package containing all you need to make any kind of channel...

Wii Scrubber 1.40 (to directly extract the opening.bnr file from the iso)
Original BNRbandit channel creation tool
Ocarina Cheat Device BNRbandit channel creation tool (with PC version of code manager for ocarina cheat creation from txt files..)
NTSC BNRbandit channel creation tool (to have pal channels on ntsc wii)
WBFS manager 1.5 by HowardC (alternative tool for extracting ISO and Opening.bnr files...)

USAGE:

to create channels just do this:

step1:
Download the bnrbandit pack and extract it to a folder... thanks to http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=146057

Step 2: download Wii Scrubber
http://xz2ilg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pQOr...al.rar?download

Step 3: open wii scrubber...open the ISO file you want a channel for.....scroll down until you see a file called Opening.bnr ...Right click and extract this file to the bnr directory you created in step one for bnr bandit usage...

bnr bandit usage:

IMPORTANT INFO!
(create a new folder called bnr and a new folder called wad in the same directory as bnrbandit.exe)

1. Put opening.bnr file you extracted with wii scrubber in bnr/ named with the corresponding game's titleID
(For example, RSBE01.bnr for Brawl)

2. Run the batch file.

3. You should now have wads in wad/ that you can use to install usb loader stub channels.

Tried following steps and installing wad with wad manager but get error -4001.

regarding ocarina with usb loader. do i put the template dol on sd card /apps/....need a noob proof guide please. thnx

Kikoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
wiiztec said:
I'm not interested in making seperate channels for every game

It is possible to make a USB Loader.dol that will preload gamma to apply codes to any game right?
I wish so too D:! But WiiGator Doesn't want to currently i Think =/ . He's the one that greated the GammaLoader with Ocarina ( unless im wrong )

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
What is WiiGator's native forum?

your in it brother
wink.gif
click on his name anywhere here at gbatemp to read his Blog and updates
wink.gif

@wiipower

hey bro thanks for the ocarina enabled template indeed! one question though...Do you have a DOl of this IOS222 gamma loader that can be ran via the HBC (and made into a channel with wadder?) if so can you make a thread with it this would save alot of headache for everyone in the long run (usb gamma 222)

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Does anyone here know how to add the function of autoboot and press 1 to the menu into the Ocarina USB Loader dol(AKA Gamma-002fix-SDHC.dol by WiiPower)? Thanks.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The Gamma version i made has be compiled for each game, so you can just use the .dol(and source) somebody else already uploaded.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wiiztec said:
Did I read that correctly it has SDHC support now??

It's poted to the new libogc. When you compile it with the lasted libogc, it should have sdhc support, but as i said, i'm not a cheater and didn't test ocarina. And only sdhc cards working in other applications will work.

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
WiiPower said:
The Gamma version i made has be compiled for each game, so you can just use the .dol(and source) somebody else already uploaded.

Yes, I knew that the dol have to be compiled for each game. I just tried to copy codes of autoboot and press 1 to menu from old Gamma loader to your new version. However I always get many error during the compiled.

wiiztec

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't even know what to call it becuase It's not a full application and I know you have to build a game into it to get it to do anything but is the source for your new gamma with SDHC support avalible?

I want to ask Sorg to build it into his USB Loader 1.1 mod

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wiiztec said:
I don't even know what to call it becuase It's not a full application and I know you have to build a game into it to get it to do anything but is the source for your new gamma with SDHC support avalible?

I want to ask Sorg to build it into his USB Loader 1.1 mod

I always include the source in the stuff i release. Acutally i get really pissed if somebody takes it, modifies it and doesn't tell it's modification from my code or doesn't release the source too. (all stuff i release is under GPL, so you have to release the source)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hope you're doing well. :D