Oppenheimer

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
So im a big fan of Christopher Nolan movies. but the last two were bit miss for me. but i thought Dunkirk is different but i can see loads of people will love it. even Quentin Tarantino loved Dunkirk.

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/quentin-tarantino-love-christopher-nolan-dunkirk/

Then Tenet happened during a time when it was the most changeling period of modern times. plus the story was very complex. i was like its bit experimental. but sure, all great people of science experiment.

then news about a movie about Oppenheimer the sciencist was coming out, with a list of great actors. like massive list, im thinking some of these people will have a line at most. im like that doesnt matter. im sure they will pay they rent.

now i heard on the staff irc chat. the movie is in black and white. dude like wtf? maybe its an interactive movie. where you colour stuff?

https://screenrant.com/why-oppenheimer-movie-is-black-and-white/

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The most iconic image of Oppenheimer, the footage everyone has seen of him, is this:

1682599699462.png

I couldn't imagine him in color.

Reactions: Flame

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Every time I'm forced to think about this I end up going down a rabbit hole and finding out something horrific I didn't know before. It also kinda makes me hate "America" for a bit.

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Every time I'm forced to think about this I end up going down a rabbit hole and finding out something horrific I didn't know before. It also kinda makes me hate "America" for a bit.

Yep, I went through that wiki rabbit hole too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...