Operation Grinding for this holiday...can you help?

What game should I play?

• Dishonored

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Resident Evil 6

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Tomb Raider HD Collection

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oblivion

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Mirror's Edge

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Blue Dragon

• Ratchet and Clank: All For One

• Deus Ex Human Revolution

• LittleBigPlanet 2

• Halo 4

• Total voters

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

I'm off from uni for a month, which means I get the time to play my "pile of shame". Here's a list and I want you guys to suggest me the top 3 games I should put my time on, with the first one being the most important. And I'm talking about the story mode of the games

• Dishonored
  • Resident Evil 6
  • Tomb Raider HD Collection
  • Oblivion
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Blue Dragon
  • Ratchet and Clank: All For One
  • Deus Ex Human Revolution
  • LittleBigPlanet 2
  • Halo 4
I've finished the story for these games, but I'm a completionist, so these are the ones I want to 100%
  • Borderlands 2
  • Assassin's Creed 3
Thanks

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I voted for Oblivion, just because it's effing Oblivion! :D
And, report your own post, and write that you want the poll edited :) the mods'll fix it for ya

Reactions: ouch123

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd go for Mirrors Edge, Assassin's Creed 3 (even though I despise that game) and play some more Borderlands 2. Especially if you're a completionist, these titles will tie you over for a while. Mirrors Edge has time trials that really do test you. Borderlands 2 just has so much stuff packed into it even the DLC. And Assassin's Creed 3 will keep you busy for a few days if you get all the Index Pages, Costumes, side quests.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I tried to fix the poll, but any votes you had before were lost in the process. (I screwed up. Still learning XenForo stuff)
Also, this is the maximum amount of poll responses you can have.

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oblivion, if you're willing to either a) go through the game with the possibility of screwing yourself over or b) willing to play the game with a pencil and paper to record your stats. Otherwise, for something more linear but still enjoyable, I'd say Resident Evil 6 if you like shooters and/or horror (Deus Ex is probably also a good choice if you like shooters) or Dishonored if you like stealth. Resident Evil 4's a better choice than 6 though, so if you have the option (and haven't played it yet) you should definitely give it a try. So, for a numbered list:

1) Oblivion
2) Resident Evil 6 (4 preferred, if possible)
3) Dishonored

I'd also like to note that I considered both the quality of the story and the gameplay when making my recommendations, and that I haven't played all the games you listed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5