Homebrew Oot3DHax!

hashcheck1

Trophies
XP
Country
The very latest on their site. I used old 3ds which was already exploited to upload save to oot. And just tested on o3ds to make sure it worked. Edit just re trying again and not working.. just freezing

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The very latest on their site. I used old 3ds which was already exploited to upload save to oot. And just tested on o3ds to make sure it worked
I am on O3DSXL 9.2. Use the Gateway Ultra 3.3 package.

I have 2 results: 1.Freezed when push "A" and music still playing. 2. Push "A" while holding "R", after around 5s, the game crashes, gives an error and restarts.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could just use Nintendo's own savedata transfer program to transfer a save from a cartridge copy to an eshop copy.

when OOT3dHax version of ninjhax comes out, I am going to try this as a friend of mine has the cart and I have the eShop version on my new3DS, Cubic Ninja, and a 9.0 old 3ds to get the save onto the OOT cart. This would allow me to run homebrew on my New 3DS while keeping ninjhax 1.1 on my cubic ninja cart for use with the old 3DS.

Last edited by driverdis,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg