One Piece Netflix Live Action Teaser

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pretty much almost everyone knows it's going to be bad.
Anything else?
Because all i hear is "bad bad bad babdbabdeabdabdbadbabdabdaqbdab"
Care to explain how YOU think it's going to be bad?
I mean, an opinion isn't necessarily a fact, right?

Plus, we saw 1m30 over 8 hours, so please :)

I saw a youtuber who was doing what you just did
bad bad bad babdbabdeabdabdbadbabdabdaqbdab
But he obviously knew nothing.

I mean, if you are going to talk about Buggy's look, you sure dont know Oda then ;)

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why would you do this? To goad me into potentially saying something negative about the greatest story ever told? Insane.
tell me what you prefer
Pure copy of the story
or
Adaptation?

Here's an exemple, because I once had a dream about me watching one piece netflix and there were tons of different thing xD

For example, in the alabasta arc, I saw two other member of the baroque works
Mr. Half and his partner Ms. Liliday (reference to Victoria day, also called Day of the queen)

I dont remember seeing Ms. Liliday fighting at all, but Mr. Half opponent was Ace
Half also used Government technique, foreshadowing CP9

Would you like to see these kind of stuff?
I have no opinion on that, but it kinda was a funny dream to think about when i woke up :)
Post automatically merged:

1687255200757.png

Last edited by Noctosphere,

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
tell me what you prefer
Pure copy of the story
or
Adaptation?
So, I love One Piece. It consumes about 1/3 of my life. I'm not exaggerating when I say I believe it's one of the greatest stories ever. It's certainly the greatest one I've personally come across.

That said, when the live action series was announced I struggled to figure out a way that it could possibly work. I have very low expectations for it, and I'm hoping that it doesn't stain the series in the West in the same way that 4kids did back in the day.

Granted, @RyRyIV and I owe a great debt to the 4kids dub because, whether he wants to admit it or not, if the 4kids One Piece dub didn't exist then we never would have met and became such close friends.

Much of my life was shaped by this story, and I just hope this adaptation isn't bad. It doesn't have to be excellent, but just not bad.

Reactions: RyRyIV

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LookHowTheyMassacredMyBoy.jpg
I mean, who would want this? 🤦🏻‍♂️
me :mellow:
Post automatically merged:

So, I love One Piece. It consumes about 1/3 of my life. I'm not exaggerating when I say I believe it's one of the greatest stories ever. It's certainly the greatest one I've personally come across.

That said, when the live action series was announced I struggled to figure out a way that it could possibly work. I have very low expectations for it, and I'm hoping that it doesn't stain the series in the West in the same way that 4kids did back in the day.

Granted, @RyRyIV and I owe a great debt to the 4kids dub because, whether he wants to admit it or not, if the 4kids One Piece dub didn't exist then we never would have met and became such close friends.

Much of my life was shaped by this story, and I just hope this adaptation isn't bad. It doesn't have to be excellent, but just not bad.
I made a post on a one piece reddit about how some scenes HAVE to be 100% perfect
As in they have no room for any mistake for some specific scenes

My favorite scene in one piece is one of those scene they just CANT mess up
I'm talking about the scene where WB says to the whole world that "The one piece is real"

This kind of scene is just way too memorable and important, saying they cannot make any mistake isn't what I mean actually. What I should say is they HAVE to make them EPIC, above anything we saw before, if you know what i mean

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto