ROM Hack one piece gigant battle Translation

abaddon41_80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slave said:
One Free internets to those who makes a translation of it!
biggrin.gif

I'd be very happy if it was only the missions and menus...

That would be more than enough.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Noitora said:
soulfire said:
Noitora said:
I have made some progress hacking it. I already have a text editor written for it but it currently doesn't support all the message files in the game. If I can find some spare time I'll add support for the rest of the files. I might start a translation project myself as well.

plz do mister

you would be my gbatemp hero
biggrin.gif

if you have no time i understand though.
I also have to work on Mugen no Frontier: EXCEED and a bunch of other games so I haven't decided what I'm gonna do yet.
By the way:

lolonepiece_47_25924.png

^ New font which supports single-byte ASCII.

OMG cool this is some progress
biggrin.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2134 said:
how do you copy font from images

You can't. You can use Photoshop to grab the color of the background and the color of the words, make a layer, use the background color to brush over it and you pick a font that's the closest resemblance to the one in the photo. You use the text feature to type in the English into the image and so on.

But you also have to insert the modified part into the image using CT2 or whatever you use.

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Byronic Hero said:
Its not finished yet. Not to my knowledge, anyway.

Noitora has better things to do, and I'm not sure who picked up the project, if anyone.

Actually, last time I spoke to Noitora, he thought about continuing his projects, including Blood of Bahamut.
He's got so many great/interesting projects on hold.

Element Hunters, Blood of Bahamut as you mentioned, Summon Night 1 DS, and a few other more that I can't recollect atm.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dan80315 said:
He's got so many great/interesting projects on hold.

Element Hunters, Blood of Bahamut as you mentioned, Summon Night 1 DS, and a few other more that I can't recollect atm.

I'm not quite sure what your point is. If I didn't know Japanese, I'd much prefer a game being put on hold than completely dropped.

If I recall, others were doing the Summon Night projects and Blood of Bahamut is a pretty short game to translate, thus, wouldn't really matter if it were on hold. He's waiting for me to finish my project, anyway, so it also, doesn't matter. I for one, don't volunteer to be a translator unless the translation is a full one and indeed plans to be completed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck