Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Coto said:
outgum said:
XXLANCEXX said:
Ahh i see its because the war is mostly by Guys that are asking me not girls lol
but its pointless because Cloud Fanboys or Girls Get mad when you bust them out
when you tell them that Cloud is a Clone In FFVII and that AC was a filler cause
the real cloud Died in Final Fantasy Crisis core
correct me if im wrong with the CC but i know im right with Cloud Being a Clone
in FFVII
smile.gif

to me IMO FFVII is like the message in portal
THE CAKE IS A LIE=THE STORY IS A LIE

Cloud doesnt die in Crisis Core?
Zak does.

Thanks just yesterday I begun playing FF:CC on PSP.

Your Welcome
wink.gif

If you didnt want to see a spoiler, you should of started playing CC when it actually was a NEW game.
I dont feel any sympathy for you lol, the fact you left it this long to actually play CC.... Yeah

hatredg0d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sk8mystery23 said:
CR-48 master race reporting in..... oh.... Final Fantasy? What.

*backs slowly out of thread*
haha.. i was thinking cloud computing too. i want, i want!

but i think its best to not get mad over video games. life has far too many stresses already, dont add needless ones.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
outgum said:
Coto said:
outgum said:
XXLANCEXX said:
Ahh i see its because the war is mostly by Guys that are asking me not girls lol
when you tell them that Cloud is a Clone In FFVII and that AC was a filler cause
in FFVII
smile.gif

Zak does.

Your Welcome
wink.gif

If you didnt want to see a spoiler, you should of started playing CC when it actually was a NEW game.
I dont feel any sympathy for you lol, the fact you left it this long to actually play CC.... Yeah
That makes no sense.
A spoiler is a spoiler. I'm going to complete a game on release and spoil the ending the next day saying you should of completed it faster.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
prwlr. said:
outgum said:
Coto said:
outgum said:
XXLANCEXX said:
in FFVII
smile.gif

Zak does.

Your Welcome
wink.gif

That makes no sense.
A spoiler is a spoiler. I'm going to complete a game on release and spoil the ending the next day saying you should of completed it faster.

Go for it? Spoilers are beyond me, the only games I play anyway are Pokemon and on my sega lol
And spoiling Pokemon is pretty hard to do lol
also, Have you not played Final Fantasy 7?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
Coto said:
outgum said:
XXLANCEXX said:
in FFVII
smile.gif

Zak does.

Your Welcome
wink.gif

What's wrong with considering video games as apart of life? I mean, ultimately they are, aren't they?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
outgum said:
prwlr. said:
outgum said:
Coto said:
outgum said:
XXLANCEXX said:
in FFVII
smile.gif

Zak does.

Your Welcome
wink.gif

That makes no sense.

Go for it? Spoilers are beyond me, the only games I play anyway are Pokemon and on my sega lol
LOL SO FUNNY LOL... LOL.

And no I haven't played FF7 nor do I care about the crap & boring story.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
prwlr. said:
outgum said:
prwlr. said:
outgum said:
Coto said:
outgum said:
XXLANCEXX said:
in FFVII
smile.gif

Zak does.

Your Welcome
wink.gif

That makes no sense.

LOL SO FUNNY LOL... LOL. And no I haven't played FF7 nor do I care about the crap & boring story.

Well theres your problem lol
Assuming MOST people have actually had a crack at playing 7 or finished it, then i would assume they would know.
I am sincererly sorry about spoiling your game for you, Enjoy the rest of your time playing it if you so wish to continue it
smile.gif

Also, Whats so funny? XD

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
outgum said:
Your Welcome
wink.gif

Go post on some other forum. Anyone who actually thinks it's ok to spoil old games, books or films doesn't belong on a decent community. Crush dreams elsewhere....without that comment i'd have just thought that given it's common knowledge from FF7 about Zak it was no big deal but your blatant disrespect is awful.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
xist said:
outgum said:
Your Welcome
wink.gif

Go post on some other forum. Anyone who actually thinks it's ok to spoil old games, books or films doesn't belong on a decent community. Crush dreams elsewhere....without that comment i'd have just thought that given it's common knowledge from FF7 about Zak it was no big deal but your blatant disrespect is awful.

Thats what I was getting at, It IS common Knowledge, So i didnt find a need for a spoiler.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
It's common knowledge about Starwars and Vader but it's still a spoiler.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
xist said:
outgum said:
Your Welcome
wink.gif

Thats what I was getting at, It IS common Knowledge, So i didnt find a need for a spoiler.
Eh, mid/late-Disk 2

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
If you read a post liek this in this thread:
"Ahh i see its because the war is mostly by Guys that are asking me not girls lol
in FFVII"

and you had just started playing Crisis Core, would you not think that there would be a conversation about it? and that you could read something that will be from that game? I would. and i would stop reading the thread, ESPECIALLY if I had just started a game thats quite old. Still a spoiler? then Sure, But there is something called common sense

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Where did he mention anything about Zack? Nowhere....he's totally wrong about Cloud being a clone but you just telling him about a tragic outcome without any warning is just plain wrong when there was no hint of the convo going that way.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
xist said:
Where did he mention anything about Zack? Nowhere....he's totally wrong about Cloud being a clone but you just telling him about a tragic outcome without any warning is just plain wrong when there was no hint of the convo going that way.

"the real cloud Died in Final Fantasy Crisis core"
I corrected his statement, and gave him the next closest thing.

Cloud plays a big part in CC, And you'd thing when the conversation about it comes up, you would expect there to be a conversation about it.

Oh guess what, Worlds going to end in 2012 =O
Happy lol
Oh and i bet you opened that spoiler tag, Now you know you've only got so much time, oh dear, its ruined, i spoiled it for you

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Ultimately it doesn't matter because i'm arguing more about your proclamation about people having to play games with a couple of years of release or they're fair game for spoiling.

TC seems to have played FFVII anyway so i seriously doubt he's had anything spoiled (TC Cloud isn't a clone.....if anything the closest thing to a clone in the FFVII stories is the fact that you only ever meet Sephiroth for real when you get to the Northern crater). I just dislike the fact that as someone who's way behind on games that you'd feel it was ok to spoil things for me or anyone else who has a backlog.

Edit....and don't be facetious. You were in the wrong with your justification.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
xist said:
Ultimately it doesn't matter because i'm arguing more about your proclamation about people having to play games with a couple of years of release or they're fair game for spoiling.

TC seems to have played FFVII anyway so i seriously doubt he's had anything spoiled (TC Cloud isn't a clone.....if anything the closest thing to a clone in the FFVII stories is the fact that you only ever meet Sephiroth for real when you get to the Northern crater). I just dislike the fact that as someone who's way behind on games that you'd feel it was ok to spoil things for me or anyone else who has a backlog.

Beiing behind on things naturally leaves you more open to spoilers, for example... The harry potter series, I havent even read more than the first two books, but i still know that dumbeldore dies, Its common knowledge now, just as Zak dying in CC, its common knowledge, you have to admit that over time things become more easily spoiled and eventually become common knowledge to most? can you not?

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
xist said:

Beiing behind on things naturally leaves you more open to spoilers, for example... The harry potter series, I havent even read more than the first two books, but i still know that dumbeldore dies, Its common knowledge now, just as Zak dying in CC, its common knowledge, you have to admit that over time things become more easily spoiled and eventually become common knowledge to most? can you not?
I don't think it's common knowledge. If it's common, most of the people I asked should know about that.

And since I know people where I live probably never played FF, what do you think they're going to say?

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Duskye said:
outgum said:
xist said:

I don't think it's common knowledge. If it's common, most of the people I asked should know about that.

And since I know people where I live probably never played FF, how do you thing they're going to say?

But im using that in the way that GBATemp is those communities, We are all gamers here of some sort, and im assuming EVERYONE here should atleast know what final fantasy is, it should be common knowledge on this forum.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
xist said:

Uhh, that doesn't make it common knowledge, that just makes it knowledge that you have gained.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did someone loose a leg? You're fired
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs 55gb patch for hogwarts legacy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Teslas are prob running Windows XP to this day.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sometimes I wonder where I went wrong and why I'm so dissatisfied with my life
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Then I find myself arguing with someone on reddit about how blatantly wrong their understanding of the USB Power Delivery specification is.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    At 1 AM.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Where did I go wrong, again? 😕
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, What do you mean?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, always blame women
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Blame woke.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Blame society.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Woke isn't part of society they woke up from it
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    *spends years yelling "wake up sheeple"
    *acts shocked when they actually wake up
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Make up your mind.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean the government doesn't care? :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have no idea what you're talking about.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The government
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol jedi fallen order crashed on SteamDeck through ea play guess the deck doesn't have the force
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Well it's called the "fallen" order, not the "stable" order.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The "smooth running" order.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guess they weren't lying about not being compatible
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ea play is such hot garbage for making you register per console
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Site's down again. :/
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Site's down again. :/