Old NES game that i can't remember

nodnyl10

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, "Little Nemo: The Dream Master" is what I can think of. I somewhat got the platformer, boy, jungle part right I think, not sure of the ladder and vines.

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for helping me guys, but those don't are the game that i'm searching, i remember clearly the ladders and vines part, it was in the beginning of the game, you start in a jungle area and enter a room with those elements that you need to cross to get to the other side.

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Pitfall?
Lol no, Pitfall was a great game in my childhood and I remember it very well, this one its pretty rare, I remember playing it a lot because it was very good and difficult (at least for me) I remember that It had something about doors. Remember that it was in Japanese's so I didn't understand what the plot was, btw there is a page with all the NES/Famicom games listed? Maybe I could try searching it there.

Oh and btw it looked very good at the time, maybe it was some gams launched in the last days of NES

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol no, Pitfall was a great game in my childhood and I remember it very well, this one its pretty rare, I remember playing it a lot because it was very good and difficult (at least for me) I remember that It had something about doors. Remember that it was in Japanese's so I didn't understand what the plot was, btw there is a page with all the NES/Famicom games listed? Maybe I could try searching it there.

Oh and btw it looked very good at the time, maybe it was some gams launched in the last days of NES
http://famicomworld.com/game-list/

Reactions: RCJayce

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay